Skullcandy S5LWGY-343 Lowrider On-Ear Headphone with Mic (Black)
- Driver: 40mm
- Inline controls: yes, play/pause/answer calls
- Recommended use: jammin, snowboarding, skiing
- Frequency response: 20 khz - 20,000 khz
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The lowrider headphones w/mic absolutely bump with their high-quality 40mm drivers, making them a great choice for low-budget music aficionados. Compatible with the iphone and most smartphones, the inline microphone control allows you to answer calls and control your music with the play/pause button. Super-soft ear cushions make for a comfortable listening experience, and the dj-style articulation works great for mixing music or simply tuning into the outside world for a split-second. In addition, these ultra-portable headphones conveniently fold for easy traveling and storage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Looked at various models that were available. Went into a few store to try them on as well.
Overall the style and the quality of SkullCandy Lowrider was just outstanding. I have a Sennheiser HD203. When I compare these 2 two, for the same price, I feel the quality of SkullCandy is far superior.
Have used it for 3 days now.
• Quality of putout is amazing
• Fit around the ears and head is great
• Have the flexibility of detachable cable makes it easy to transport
• Used these headphone for office calls and the quality of the mic and noise cancellation was outstanding
Overall a great headphone that really looks cool and trendy with amazing quality of output.
Most important the daughter loves the look and feel.
2. it folds and fits in the palm of your hand so i would give it 10/10 for portability.
3. if you ask me, earphones from skullcandy is better than its headphones. its good dont get me wrong. but the earphones are a better bang for your buck.
4. after 3 to 4 years the mic and the play pause button stopped working. now the headphone jack seems to be loose. it doesnt always play music at the first try. you really have to unplug it and replug it several times before you can establish a solid connection.
5. the build and the materials used are top notch. no treas, no breakages no nothing. the ear padding is as good as it was on the first day.
6. the sound itself is kind of OKAY. i had an ipod and given a choice between these headphones and earpods (that came with the ipod), i would choose the earpods because the sound is richer and the louder.
7. the ear cup doesnt exactly make a very good seal around the ears so theres always a bit of noise from outside some of the sound is lost too.
overall an okay product. i would not highly recommend it. its probably my 5th or 6th choice of headphones.
Totally satisfied, and also recommend to purchase.
but in this cost they should use good plastic as well. Its not broken yet but seems cracked line near skull candy logo
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It's just that it doesn't have that much bass....so bass lovers keep that in mind before buying.