Skullcandy S2WUHW-477 (XT-Free Bluetooth) Gray Blue
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- BULK AND HASSLE FREE Bluetooth functionality is built into each earbud for a low profile, light, ultra-secure fit.
- KEEPS YOU GOING 6-hour battery life and sweat resistant build keep you and your earbuds going in more ways than one.
- STAY IN CONTROL Switch up the playlist to stay motivated, or take calls using the convenient microphone and remote.
- Safety First No matter the activity, it’s important to stay safe. That’s why our proprietary ambient ear gels allow you to hear your music without completely blocking out your surroundings, keeping you aware of what’s going on around you whether you're training in the gym or outside.
- TripleLock™ Tech Unlike any other wireless earbuds on the market, XTfree utilizes 3 proprietary technologies (FitFin™, StickyGels™, Fix®) to work together and stay locked in place. Scroll over the unique technologies above to see how they deliver our most secure and comfortable fit.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Experience the convenience and simplicity of the XTfree wireless sport earbuds, featuring Bluetooth® functionality and TripleLock™ security to keep you motivated when running and working out, all while your earbuds stay put.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of the main drawbacks is that there is a very intense pain during the first uses ... this is because of the new ear fins ... they are quite sturdy....
but once u are used to them and get the right fit u will be surprised by these pair of earbuds ... and the isolation is very good on these ...
I go running on the highway but very little sounds are heard even during peak traffic times ...
it will take quite a few tries to get the perfect fit but once u get it ... u will love the product ...
the battery life is at 5hrs in my testing at full volumes ...
The bass response is incredible for a pair wireless earbuds.... of course not comparable to wired versions ... but still very good quality ....
The mids were slightly drowned at times ... but the highs were always crisp ... this balanced out the overall tone
nice ergonomics and very little weight to pull down ... this makes them stick in the ears like hell .... I've used them during heavy workout sessions like running and powerlifting... they haven't budged a bit ... never had to readjust them ..
if u love bass and u are a Bass head .... it is a definite go on these... the price is worth the quality .....
1) Build quality : Good build quality , made of high quality plastics and rubber. The cable is a flat one and tangle free. Overall material used is premiem and no issues regarding build quality.
2) Battery life : This part was a bit disapointing.
The company claims 6 hours of battery life , but when i personally tested these , it lasted 4 hours and 21 minutes to be exact , with a 70 % volume.
3) Sound Quality : Descent sound qualiy.The bass lacks a bit . Highs are a bit over the edge , but still managable , but overall good sound for a bluetooth earphones.
4) Fit : Painfull. Thats all i gotta say. The extra rubber tip thing that goes into your ear for a better fit , that is damn painfull. It sure does its job of not letting the earphone fall off , and provides a sturdy feel , but that is for sure painfull. Maybe if you are willing to spend a lil more time with it you may get used to it.
5) Extras : The extra ambient gel tips provided with it are of seriously no use. Sure , they do their job again, ,of letting some of the outside noise in , but they sacrifise the bass in the music. Once they are on your earphone , there is no bass at all. Very disapointing !!!!
6) Connectivity : The range is quite short comarison with other bluetooth earphones , but i could easily move within a normal room with the phone placed in one corner , and with no interruptions. Again connectivity is average
Overall : Not worth the price tag of 8k , after couple of flaws.
3 stars only for the build quality and to some extent the sound quality.
Pros 1)good amount of bass
2) good sound quality
Cons 1)these earphones are clearly not the daily use earphones ,they are meant for work outs only, being that said I found it difficult sticking it inside my ear ,cause I had to adjust it very frequently
2) at present my left ear phones stopped working and the skull candy customer service India is just a joke .Pls think before buying these product ,truly disappointed with the skull candy brand.
~ Amazing bass
~ 4.5 hours continuous charge on 70% volume
~ Very light in weight
~ Firm grip
~ Was expecting a little more charge as claimed by SC (6 hours on 100% volume)
But other than the charge issue, it is perfect. All stars!
and sound quality is also not that good, biggest problem is bluetooth does not event catch range of 1meter
i seriously want to return this product