- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 130.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Skiva Apple Certified 2-in-1 Lightning + micro USB Charge and Sync Cable (3 feet) for iPhone 5 5S 5C, Samsung, HTC, LG and other Smartphones and Tablets
|Sale:||2,599.00 + 80.00 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||1,800.00 (41%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- APPLE MFi CERTIFIED: Skiva USBLink Duo 2-in-1 cable contains an authorization chip issued by Apple which communicates with any Lightning connector device to ensure 100% compatibility and no warning messages.
- OPTIMAL LENGTH: 1m / 3.2 ft length is optimal for use with hard-to-reach USB ports and out-of-sight wall chargers. Built-in lighting and microUSB combo allows the cable to perform 2-in-1 functionality.
- PERFECT FIT: Compact 8.9mm x 5.15mm (0.35in x 0.20in) heat-resistant Lightning connector fits into most case cutouts including LifeProof OtterBox cases.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Skiva USBLink Lighting Duo 2-in-1 sync and charge cable with lightning microUSB connectors is designed to support charging and syncing the Apple devices with lightning port and other devices with micro USB port. Apple MFi Certified: This combo cable is Apple MFi certified so you get best quality genuine cable. It has original Apple lightning connector and authentication chip from Apple. The Perfect Fit: Skiva's Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable has a Slim 8.9mm x 5.15mm (0.35in x 0.20in) lightning connector head and is designed to work with most of the cases. Optimum Length: 3.2 feet / 1 meter length is optimal to use with hard-to-reach USB ports and out-of-sight wall chargers. Ideal for usage while charging in home, cars, office and more. 2-in-1: Built-in lighting and microUSB combo allows the cable to perform 2-in-1 functionality. Package includes one unit of 'Skiva (3.2 feet) USBLink Lighting Duo 2-in-1 sync and charge cable'. Compatibility: It supports most Apple / Android / Windows smartphones/tablets including iPhone X 8 8+ 7 7+ 6s 6s+ 6 Plus SE 5s 5c, iPad Air2 mini3, iPod touch nano, Samsung Galaxy, LG, HTC and more. Worry : Skiva stands 100% behind its products and provides 1 Year Hassle with the full support. Please contact Skiva support team for any issues.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I tried to plug another micro USB cable to the adapter to see if it works (just for fun), and of course it did. So, if the cable breaks for any reason, you can just cut the adapter and still use (it just won't be attached). On the other note, this IS a MFi certified cable, no warning or messages on any of Apple product when I used to charge it. Overall I'm happy about this buy.
This product seemed like a good idea. I love the 2nd mini USB charger. But for this iPhone owner this charger doesn't cut the mustard. It has a little insert in the lightening cable which when removed, reveals a 2nd connector, which is a kind of mini USB, although not one I need. The problem is, that 2nd connector kept popping out, which was annoying but not a deal breaker. That is, until the lightening charger started to charge only intermittently. Now it's constantly giving me that charging sound when it reconnects, because it's constantly stopping charging! Sorry guys, I'm going back to my trusty old car charger.
Note: whiles this company did replace my messed up 2 in one cable, the charger itself is now falling apart. With just the normal wear and tear of pushing it into the lighter, and pulling it out, the unit has fallen apart and I have spent way too much time trying to fit the pieces back together. I'm giving up completely on this unit.
Updated: Nov 27th, 2015 for the 0.5ft version.
After 5 months of using the longer (3.2ft) version I wanted to see if the short one (0.5ft) was as good for my uses. So far (a few days) it works as expected and it's mostly useful when I want to charge my phone and bluetooth headset with my laptop's USB. So, I don't need the longer cable (that I leave in the car). So far, it's excellent for the job and I save space from a dual cable that's short and well...just one instead of two!
Only bad thing about this charger is the cable that comes with it won't fit my lifeproof case for my iPhone6. I have to remove my case to charge it but that's not that big of deal, I can just use the cable that came with my phone!
Update 4-12-15: I had to return this item because it just stopped working. I hated to return it because it did a great job at charging my iPad and my iPhone at the same time. I have never had a charger charge as fast as this one did. I wish I could have just traded it in for a new one because I think it was just a fluke that this one died on me but no such luck in doing that.
I'm seriously thinking of getting another. Again I think it's a very good product and the one I got just had a short in it maybe.