|Fits as expected||
Skechers Women's Go Step - Distinguished Nordic Walking Shoes
|Price:||2,520.68 - 12,630.00|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Material Type: Mesh
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Slip On
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About Skechers GO STEP - Distinguished
Inspired from Skechers successful GOwalk3 platform, the all new GOSTEP combines innovation and style in a modern athletic look.
- Innovative Performance Tex breathable upper
- Combines a proprietary 'SQUISH' component with our exclusive Resalyte material
- GO sockless - Integrated Ortholite anti-microbial sockliner helps inhibit odor and prevent slippage
- GOga Mat technology insole
- Inspired by the comfort Yoga mat
- Anti-microbial high density cushioned foam foot-bed
- High rebound with each step
- Resalyte Midsole - Skechers proprietary lightweight injection-molded EVA compound with memory retention that helps absorb impact and provides cushioning.
- GO Pillars in outsole- They are part of outsole and provide high rebound energy that energizes every step and makes walking comfortable.
- GOimpulse Sensors- Offers flexibility and feedback for a responsive walking experience
Difference between GO Step and GO walk 3
GO Step bottom is a new bottom which is more sleek/slim as compared to GO Walk 3 bottom which is relatively broad and comes with relaxed fit design.
Skechers is an American shoe company headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California, founded by CEO Robert Greenberg and his son Michael in 1992. The company offers two distinct footwear categories: a lifestyle division that includes the Relaxed Fit comfort shoes, and a performance division that includes Skechers GOrun and GOwalk footwear.
Celebrity product endorsees for SKECHERS' collections include multi-platinum recording artist Demi Lovato, model and actress Kelly Brook, TV personality Brooke Burke-Charvet, legendary quarterbacks Joe Montana and Joe Namath, baseball stars Pete Rose and Mariano Rivera, as well as The Voice winner Danielle Bradbery. In addition, elite marathon champion and Boston Marathon winner Meb Keflezighi, elite runner Kara Goucher, and pro golfer Matt Kuchar represent the Skechers Performance Division.
Beyond the United States, Skechers product is available in more than 120 countries and territories through an international network of subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Japan, and across Europe, as well as through joint ventures in Asia and distributors around the world.
Skechers, a brand well known for its domination over global footwear industry has brought the legacy of stupendously awesome products, innovations and supreme technology to India. Skechers understands the dynamic Indian footwear market and offers a wide range of shoes catering right from poker parties to running, walking & gymming to casual shoes, across every age and demographic; it’s a shoe for every mood!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very comfortable for walking quite long distances, can be worn throughout the day. You can't use these for running.
The color is neutral so matches any color clothes that you wear.