- Product Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 13 cm
- 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 809XLTBN
- ASIN: B0042TNFMK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 27 March 2012
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #52,707 in Watches (See Top 100 in Watches)
Skagen End-of-Season Titanium Analog Blue Dial Men's Watch - 809XLTBN
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dial Color: Blue, Case Shape: Round, Dial Glass material: Mineral
- Band Color: Black, Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz, Watch Display Type: Analog
- Case Material: Titanium, Case Diameter: 40 millimeters, Titanium Bezel
- Water Resistance Depth: 99 meters, Deployment Clasp
- Warranty type:Manufacturer; 2 Years International Warranty
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band Width||25 Millimeters|
|Case Diameter||40 Millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 Millimeters|
|Water Resistance Depth||99 Meters|
|Warranty Description||2 Years International Warranty|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Titanium case with a black ion plated stainless steel bracelet. Fixed bezel. Blue dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Day-date. Three sub-dials displaying: 24 hours (GMT), day of the week, and date sub-dials. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 40 mm. Case thickness: 9 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters/ 100 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, calendar, GMT. Skagen Denmark Black and Blue Mesh Chronograph Mens Watch 809XLTBN.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The watch is amazing. The body is so slim not sure of any other watch that you will find with such slim body.
The strap is another thing that needs to be mentioned, this is high quality Steel intertwined and this just lifts the apple of the watch.
Every time I have worn this watch, invariably at least one person has asked about it and a conversation had started.
If you like watches This is MUST for your collection
And yes its definitely Worth the penny considering its the RED dot design award winner 2011.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now, the things I don't enjoy. The lume is very weak, this watch is almost impossible to read at night, even when it's spent an average day on the wrist working outdoors it has almost no lume at all. The band, which is one of the main selling points is comfortable, but could be better if it could bend more. I have small wrists and have most watch bands replaced, new holes punched or otherwise modified. This band cannot be modified, and as you get to the limits of it's size adjustment it loses a lot of flex in the band as a consequence of this as you go further down it sits less square on your wrist due to the band pulling it up. Lastly the case does not have a gloss finish like the band, and does not really flow as well as I'd like.
That said, it is still a very good looking watch and so easy to match to clothing/other jewelry it's worth the price of admission. I wouldn't say it's my favourite of my collection, but it's versatility and quartz timekeeping mean it will be used regularly.
Things to NOTE :
1) Understand this stock photo. Colors here are extremely vibrant, the actual "blue" of the face is not this light. Is a darker blue in almost ALL lighting settings. Unless you have it in direct extreme lighting, the blue you experience will be several shades darker. Still a beautiful watch, but note it will not look on your wrist like it does here.
2) Clasp is hella tough to adjust. will take a small screwdriver applying leverage to tighten the main sizing clasp on this watch. I could not do with my bare hands and had to take to a watch shop who used small screwdriver.
Once set though, it sticks, trust that. You will be frustrated trying to do with your fingers, so get a very small (eyeglass maybe) screwdriver and apply gentle pressure forward in fastening the lever to lock in place.
Still love the watch and at <$100 is phenomenal buy.
It is a very nice watch, thin and light. Adjusting the band is different from other watches, but does the job just fine.
The one thing that was a little annoying, was the little slip of paper that came with it telling me how to adjust it, said move the knob to position 2, and rotate clockwise to adjust the date. Position 2 wasn't that difficult to get to (like some suggest) the problem was I needed to turn the knob *counterclockwise* to adjust the date, which I only figured out after 10 or so minutes of trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.