- Item Weight: 399 g
- 52 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: H04LSLB
- ASIN: B006XGIZ7A
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 12 August 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dial Color: Black, Case Shape: Square
- Band Color: Black, Band Material: Leather
- Watch movement type: Quartz movement, Watch Display Type: Analog
- Case material: Stainless Steel, Case diameter: 34 millimeters
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Date Display
- Warranty type:Manufacturer; 2 Years International Warranty
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|Band Width||19 Millimeters|
|Case Diameter||34 Millimeters|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Thickness||6.66 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||399 Grams|
|Water Resistance Depth||30 Meters|
|Warranty Description||2 Years International Warranty|
This timepiece is designed by famed industrial designer Hiromichi Konno incorporates elegant and simple design, mixed with precise function. This exemplary watch features a distinctive square case in a refined, roundish outline, accentuated with stylish white and yellow hands over a shiny black dial. A genuine Italian leather strap adds the finishing flourish to a watch that, as Mr. Konno put it, “was created to weave the beauty of contrast and harmony together into a minimal design.”
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This Skagan is back to a normal size and like many Skagan's; very thin and easy to wear. The square face is unique. The contrasting yellow second hand is a really nice touch, and I have gotten several compliments while wearing it. If I were to list any drawback I would just say the numerical day of the month is so microscopic as to be completely useless. This doesn't bother me too much since i don't rely on a watch to tell me what day it is.