- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (6 January 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1784396524
- ISBN-13: 978-1784396527
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,12,946 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sitecore Cookbook for Developers Paperback – Import, 6 Jan 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Yogesh Patel has been programming since the year 2000, and has been working in the IT industry for over ten years on a variety of technologies. He was mainly involved in Sitecore or .NET-based development in the Indian offices of US and UK-based organizations. He has worked at Investis Ltd as a technical architect and has lead a Sitecore development team. Yogesh has held a number of positions and has a lot of responsibilities, having worked at Investis since 2009. He has been recognized as a Most Valuable Professional (MVP) by Sitecore for 2014, 2015, and 2016. As a developer, Yogesh enjoys learning new programming techniques, practices, and tactics. He has worked on .NET since 2005 and Sitecore since 2009. He has also spent plenty of time developing in C, VC++, MATLAB, VB6, ASP, Java, PHP, AppleScript, SQL, and MySQL, but his current focus is on .NET-especially Sitecore. His blog can be found at http://sitecoreblog.patelyogesh.in. You can find Yogesh on Twitter at @patelyogesh_in, as well as LinkedIn (yspatel) and Facebook (patelyogesh.in).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This book is suitable for both newbie to step into Sitecore world and seasoned programmer to brush up his/her knowledge. Explaining each topic with MVC code snippet is ice on cake.
Yogesh did a tremendous job by contributing this book to community! You will realize it when you flip through this book.
If you want to learn something out of it you will end up freaking out not knowing what you are doing. This is what i feel now
Recipes are well written, short and clear. A lot of them can be applied to real world Sitecore solutions. All major Sitecore topics are covered here, including MVC, analytics, search, workflows, caching, scalability etc. There are also plenty of references to resources with advanced solutions and explanations. I think seasoned Sitecore developers can also find some interesting solutions or Sitecore features they didn't use and add them to their toolbox.
Yogesh has done really nice job by explaining the recipes along with the code bundle which helps practically understanding the recipes. While reading I am feeling properly directed through each and every steps without loosing the context. This book feels more like a step-by-step guide for all Sitecore beginners and also provides different perspectives for intermediate and experts.
I am feeling really excited while going through the book and looking forward to implement in future projects. Must read for all Sitecore professionals.