- Minimum 25% off Subscribe & Save: Setup Auto Reload for subscriptions. Products will be delivered automatically every month & shipping is free! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women - Medium
|Price:||256.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||194.00 (43%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Size: Medium size is suitable for women who have medium build or not given birth to a child.
- Spill-proof & Leakage Proof: Menstrual cups are leakage proof as they are made of high-quality silicone which makes it very flexible to fit perfectly and collect the blood without spillage. The cup can retain 15ml+ of menstrual blood and is comfortable to wear with no spillage.
- Long lasting & Economical: Sirona Reusable Menstrual cup can be used up to 12 hours. Sirona Reusable Menstrual cup has amazing flexible quality and with proper care and good cleansing a product can be used till next 15 years. Best alternative to sanitary napkins, tampons and disposable sanitary pad, Sirona Reusable Menstrual cup is the most modern intimate hygiene product for girls and women of all ages and flow levels. One-time purchase that saves you money and time
- Safe: Sirona Reusable Menstrual cup is developed especially for menstrual hygiene management. Sirona Menstrual cup help you handle your periods, Sirona Menstrual cup is easier to create a seal inside to experience a completely leak free period. No odor and irritation, Covers heaviest to lightest flow.
- Advantage : Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women is an ideal menstrual aid for all kinds of sports, travelling, swimming, cycling, diving, trekking, caving, dancing, climbing or common daily usage. Sirona Menstrual cup offers up to 12 hours of hassle-free day and night menstrual care, Sirona Menstrual cup has no wings or strings, it leaves no residual fibers.
| This item is Non-Returnable |
Stock up for your household atIndia's largest online health and household store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup is used for collecting menstrual blood and is worn internally, like a tampon. It is ideal for those who care for their own health (cups don’t disrupt your natural pH) & the environment (disposal of sanitary products creates toxic waste). Cups are made of high-quality silicone that is widely applied in medical care products such as infant nipples, catheters etc (it is toxin free, odor free & hypoallergenic). With Sirona’s Menstrual Cup you would always be prepared to take on your periods! Thanks to its design, it is an ideal menstrual aid for swimming, all other kinds of sports, traveling or common daily use! How to Cleanse the Cup: The cup needs to be sanitized once or twice in a month depending on the usage. After usage, boil the cup in water (5-10 minutes) to kill germs. Let it dry and store it.
Sirona Range – Your Complete Intimate Hygiene Range
Sirona has a range of innovative products focused on solving other problems including 1. Problem: Lack of options for Discreet Disposal of Sanitary Products incl Pads, Tampons, Panty Liners & Baby Diapers etc Solution: SIRONA’s I Love Clean Disposal Bags: India’s First Oxo Bio-Degradable Sanitary Disposal Bags for clean, hygienic, tamper proof & discreet disposal –Made in India 2. Problem: There were no/few options to maintain Intimate Hygiene On the GO Solution: SIRONA’s Intimate Wet Wipes (For cleaning of Intimate Areas) – Made in India; 3. Problem: For those who wanted to use Applicator Tampons there were no options readily available Solution: SIRONA’s Premium Applicator Tampons –FDA Approved, FDA approved facility in Europe. We have now also introduced SIRONA’s Premium Digital Tampons 4. Problem: No option to control Sweat Patches on clothes for people with sweating problem Solution: Sirona’s Disposable Under Arm Sweat Pads: For avoiding sweat mark related embarrassment 5. Problem: Too much usage of Pain Killers (Chemical Salts/Allopathic) for even basic cramps including Menstrual Pain Solution: SIRONA’s Feminine Pain Relief Patch - India’s First Herbal Extra Long Pain Relief Patch for Discreet, Long Lasting Relief from Pain (Including Menstrual Pain). (Made in India) 6. Problem: Lack of options for Lactating Mothers Solutions: Sirona's Premium Disposable Nursing Breast Pads 7. Problem: Lack of options for Menstrual Cups Solution: Sirona’s Menstrual Cups & we are working toward's solving more problems for Women…
Designed Perfectly with good capacity
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup is designed by experts for the perfect fit! The cup can retain 15ml+ of menstrual blood and is comfortable to wear with no spillage.
Say no to odor with Sirona's easy to use, reusable menstrual cup. The usage of Menstrual cups don't release any odor like other sanitary products, hence it saves you from the embarrassment.
Amazing Flexibility, Long lasting & Economical
Menstrual cup has amazing flexible quality and with proper care and good cleansing a product can be used till next 15 years.
Spill-proof & Leakage Proof (High quality material)
Menstrual cups are leakage proof as they are made of high-quality silicone which makes it very flexible to fit perfectly and collect the blood without spillage. Now, you can dance, go cycling, swim and run without any fear of spoiling your corset.
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup saves our environment by minimising sanitary waste which creates toxins. Menstrual cups are nature-friendly because they can be re-used, which minimizes the monthly waste of sanitary.
About the Startup
Describe your products in three words.
Thoughtful Solutions for Women
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Sirona Range was also born out the sheer frustration of seeing my wife, mother & 5-year-old daughter go through life facing ‘everyday Intimate Hygiene related problems’ which had no or little solutions available here while in other countries women’s needs were catered to the T.
What makes your product special?
Our products are special because they come straight from the heart, solving problems for those who do so much for us (women – be it your mother/wife/daughter/sister)! Almost all our products are category first, unique and made using best manufacturing practices and every product is used by our family members first before we expect others to use them.
What has been the best part of your experience?
At the Product level, whenever we get encouraging customer reviews - that day gets added to the 'best experience sheet' of this journey. The fact that our products make a positive difference to our customers' lives is a great motivator. At industry level being awarded by leading groups (Entrepreneur India / CIMS/ NDTV etc) for our work and coverages by leading publications (BBC, Forbes, Yahoo, ET NOW) keeps us striving for excellence.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There were a few struggles, like getting used to the feeling of something external inside you, but then pads are pretty uncomfortable themselves. You may feel strange wearing it first couple of times but after a few, it becomes soo easy and quick. It may be a little stranger for you if you are not aware of your vag area(or as it was written on the box, if you haven’t had sex). Also I somehow felt more secure wearing pad on the nights of heavy flow. But Other than that, I will definitely prefer this over pads.
1. It is easy to empty it and reuse it. It is made of silicon and hence easy to clean. You can just take it out while on the pot.
2. It doesn’t feel all humid and/or itchy unlike pads. It feels like any other non-period day in your underwear.
3. It does take a few leaks for you to understand how frequently you need to empty it. Coz you can’t see how full it is but I suggest to empty it every time you go to washroom to start with. Also understand your flow and it will be easier.
4. It is super hygienic. Blood is not converted to any gel and is as it is. Hence maintaining the PH level and the hygiene of the area.
5. Super super super sustainable. Every time I reused it I felt a sense of pride that I m not generating non biodegradable waste that takes around 500yrs to break down.
6. I feel this was more comfortable than tampons. Also super cheap as compared to pads. 300rs for a cup. Which you can use for years(only keep it clean and sometimes sterilise it a few times in a year)
7. Also it is great for high activity day. Sports. Swimming and all(that’s what I have felt while wearing it)
8. Also, you can totally pee and poo while wearing it without the fear of it coming out. You may feel like it will but it won’t. (Needs some getting used to)
9. You don’t have to care about keeping a extra pad in your bag. Just keep this and not care much.
Product I used: Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women - Medium https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07548J9WC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_BcPkBbE2XQK8X
I had this immense happiness of using something soo earth friendly as well as so hygienic (and none of those awful points pad have).
I am glad I gave it a try and I m definitely doing the switch from pad to cup.