- Product Dimensions: 6 x 9.5 x 7 cm ; 31.8 g
- Item part number: FSP058
- ASIN: B07548J9WC
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 August 2017
- Average Customer Review: 389 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #225 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup For Women - Medium (Age Up-To 25 Years)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Size: Medium size is suitable for women who have medium build or not given birth to a child.
- Spill-proof & Leakage Proof: Menstrual cups are leakage proof as they are made of high-quality silicone which makes it very flexible to fit perfectly and collect the blood without spillage. The cup can retain 15ml+ of menstrual blood and is comfortable to wear with no spillage.
- Long lasting & Economical: Sirona Reusable Menstrual cup can be used up to 12 hours. Sirona Reusable Menstrual cup has amazing flexible quality and with proper care and good cleansing a product can be used till next 15 years. Best alternative to sanitary napkins, tampons and disposable sanitary pad, Sirona Reusable Menstrual cup is the most modern intimate hygiene product for girls and women of all ages and flow levels. One-time purchase that saves you money and time
- Safe: Sirona Reusable Menstrual cup is developed especially for menstrual hygiene management. Sirona Menstrual cup help you handle your periods, Sirona Menstrual cup is easier to create a seal inside to experience a completely leak free period. No odor and irritation, Covers heaviest to lightest flow.
- Advantage : Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women is an ideal menstrual aid for all kinds of sports, travelling, swimming, cycling, diving, trekking, caving, dancing, climbing or common daily usage. Sirona Menstrual cup offers up to 12 hours of hassle-free day and night menstrual care, Sirona Menstrual cup has no wings or strings, it leaves no residual fibers.
| This item is Non-Returnable |
Stock up for your household atIndia's largest online health and household store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Subscribe & Save: Flat 10% off when you subscribe to 3 or more products. T&C apply Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup is used for collecting menstrual blood and is worn internally, like a tampon. It is ideal for those who care for their own health (cups don’t disrupt your natural pH) & the environment (disposal of sanitary products creates toxic waste). Cups are made of high-quality silicone that is widely applied in medical care products such as infant nipples, catheters etc (it is toxin free, odor free & hypoallergenic). With Sirona’s Menstrual Cup you would always be prepared to take on your periods! Thanks to its design, it is an ideal menstrual aid for swimming, all other kinds of sports, traveling or common daily use! How to Cleanse the Cup: The cup needs to be sanitized once or twice in a month depending on the usage. After usage, boil the cup in water (5-10 minutes) to kill germs. Let it dry and store it.
Sirona Range – Your Complete Intimate Hygiene Range
Sirona has a range of innovative products focused on solving other problems including 1. Problem: Lack of options for Discreet Disposal of Sanitary Products incl Pads, Tampons, Panty Liners & Baby Diapers etc Solution: SIRONA’s I Love Clean Disposal Bags: India’s First Oxo Bio-Degradable Sanitary Disposal Bags for clean, hygienic, tamper proof & discreet disposal –Made in India 2. Problem: There were no/few options to maintain Intimate Hygiene On the GO Solution: SIRONA’s Intimate Wet Wipes (For cleaning of Intimate Areas) – Made in India; 3. Problem: For those who wanted to use Applicator Tampons there were no options readily available Solution: SIRONA’s Premium Applicator Tampons –FDA Approved, FDA approved facility in Europe. We have now also introduced SIRONA’s Premium Digital Tampons 4. Problem: No option to control Sweat Patches on clothes for people with sweating problem Solution: Sirona’s Disposable Under Arm Sweat Pads: For avoiding sweat mark related embarrassment 5. Problem: Too much usage of Pain Killers (Chemical Salts/Allopathic) for even basic cramps including Menstrual Pain Solution: SIRONA’s Feminine Pain Relief Patch - India’s First Herbal Extra Long Pain Relief Patch for Discreet, Long Lasting Relief from Pain (Including Menstrual Pain). (Made in India) 6. Problem: Lack of options for Lactating Mothers Solutions: Sirona's Premium Disposable Nursing Breast Pads 7. Problem: Lack of options for Menstrual Cups Solution: Sirona’s Menstrual Cups & we are working toward's solving more problems for Women…
Designed Perfectly with good capacity
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup is designed by experts for the perfect fit! The cup can retain 15ml+ of menstrual blood and is comfortable to wear with no spillage.
Say no to odor with Sirona's easy to use, reusable menstrual cup. The usage of Menstrual cups don't release any odor like other sanitary products, hence it saves you from the embarrassment.
Amazing Flexibility, Long lasting & Economical
Menstrual cup has amazing flexible quality and with proper care and good cleansing a product can be used till next 15 years.
Spill-proof & Leakage Proof (High quality material)
Menstrual cups are leakage proof as they are made of high-quality silicone which makes it very flexible to fit perfectly and collect the blood without spillage. Now, you can dance, go cycling, swim and run without any fear of spoiling your corset.
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup saves our environment by minimising sanitary waste which creates toxins. Menstrual cups are nature-friendly because they can be re-used, which minimizes the monthly waste of sanitary.
About the Startup
Describe your products in three words.
Thoughtful Solutions for Women
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Sirona Range was also born out the sheer frustration of seeing my wife, mother & 5-year-old daughter go through life facing ‘everyday Intimate Hygiene related problems’ which had no or little solutions available here while in other countries women’s needs were catered to the T.
What makes your product special?
Our products are special because they come straight from the heart, solving problems for those who do so much for us (women – be it your mother/wife/daughter/sister)! Almost all our products are category first, unique and made using best manufacturing practices and every product is used by our family members first before we expect others to use them.
What has been the best part of your experience?
At the Product level, whenever we get encouraging customer reviews - that day gets added to the 'best experience sheet' of this journey. The fact that our products make a positive difference to our customers' lives is a great motivator. At industry level being awarded by leading groups (Entrepreneur India / CIMS/ NDTV etc) for our work and coverages by leading publications (BBC, Forbes, Yahoo, ET NOW) keeps us striving for excellence.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just the packaging is very bad. And I've bought another one to gift my Aunt, she's 7months pregnant and she'll need it soon.
Okay, so you fold it (the rim) using a C-fold or a pinch-down fold, and then you insert it through your vagina...it might sound crazy and painful, but it isn't if you do this in the right way. So, relax, and sit in a squatting position, or you can make your own position ( I lie down, fold my right leg, support it on the toes in the y-axis, and fold my left leg, positioned on the x-axis, this works for me , might not work for you), and insert it, be relaxed, otherwise your vagina will tighten, it's a normal thing to insert it, so, don't worry. Also, if you are worried about your virginity, don't be, I use the medium size, and my hymen is still there. I'm 19, but if you are lesser than that, use the small one. Once inside, the cup must open, so pinch the cup base, it will open up, if it doesn't, walk around a bit, sit, or do some mild (really mild) waist exercises, it'll open for sure. you can feel if it hasn't opened, you'll feel like it hasn't been inserted properly, it will cause you some discomfort, it's an indication. Once properly inside, lie down for a bit, I do it for 2-3 mins, and lift my legs up. I do this coz for the first few minutes, I can feel the stem around my vagina opening, so it's like inserting it further. After this, you won't feel a thing...many a time I've forgotten that I'm on my periods, it's that comfortable. During my heavy flow days, the last 5-8 hours ( I fall under the really heavy-flow category, there are people who bleed less/ more than me, also you need to know that, sanitary pads makes you feel that you bleed more, so don't count upon it). And during my 4th and 5th day, I keep it in upto 24 hours...it's not advisable, but it's okay and safe, and I'm lazy. After 5-6 hours, sit in a squatting position, push down your cervical muscles( do what you do when you want your poop to come out), pinch the base, unsealing the brim by doing so, and try to fold it in a C-fold, and pull it out, empty the blood, wash the cup, put it back in, and done. Also, another thing, how to know when the cup is filled? It'll leak a bit, you will feel some liquid coming down, it first doesn't come out of the vaginal opening, it'll stay inside the vagina, but you can feel it, so go and change. And about the safety, you can ask any gynaecologist you want, they'll all say it SAFE! Gynaecologists recommend using them, as it's a natural process, and doesn't cause any infection/cuts/bad smell/disrupt your vaginal pH. Tampons bear the risk of giving toxic shocks, and pads can cut/ disrupt the pH balance( coz most of them have fragrances), and cloths are really risky, coz the bacterias can be on them, coz, you can't sanitize your cloth and use it directly, it will have to dry, when again the bacterias can come. Also, you don't have a lot of washing to do in your periods, no smelly business, and it'd be a normal active day for you. Happy periods!!
This cup is not sitting right, the silicone is very versatile and that is a problem. When the silicone's stiffness depends on how much to opens up in your cervix. Mine was not sitting in right, no matter how many times I changed position, it was always half open. So the cup ended up making me leak EVEN WHEN IT WAS BARELY FULL !!
I was extremely annoyed with this and I cannot even return this, I'm not sure what to do with it.
I'm much better with my boondh cup to be honest. That's where Boondh company got it right it with its stiffness, I just wish they had a bigger size, they lacked in this category. But at least Boondh sat up right in my cervix.
PROS: no more pads and no more being in a bloody pad, free to do anything like swimming, running etc. It's eco friendly, saves your pocket.
CONS: For the first time users u do feel uncomfortable for the first one day or two, u get used to it later though.
It's messey to clean the blood. Feels weird.
But still it's better than using pads... From my experience. Only if u can't see the blood then u should not go for it.