- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
SinuCleanse Nasal Wash System, Plastic Neti Pot With Salt Packets
|Price:||1,669.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,730.00 (51%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with sinusitis, cold, flu or allergies: sneezing, runny nose, nasal stuffiness, post-nasal drip.
- Reduces the frequency and duration of colds and flu.
- Has been to provide effective relief.
- Unlike prescription drugs and other over=the-counter products, nasal washing actually treats the root cause of your sinus problems by thinning the thick secretions in your nose and sinuses.
- Includes: SinuCleanse Neti Pot and 30 all-natural ultra-fine grain quick dissolving saline solution packets.
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with sinusitis, cold, flu or allergies: sneezing, runny nose, nasal stuffiness, post-nasal drip. Reduces the frequency and duration of colds and flu. Has been to provide effective relief. Unlike prescription drugs and other over=the-counter products, nasal washing actually treats the root cause of your sinus problems by thinning the thick secretions in your nose and sinuses. Includes: SinuCleanse Neti Pot and 30 all-natural ultra-fine grain quick dissolv
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Recently, I got infected with a upper respiratory virus, and an ear infection. My nose has been so runny, and plugged up, and this nifty, Neti Pot provides me with relief, and if that still isn't enough, I'll use Vicks before going to bed. Since I've been sick, I been using my Neti Pot everyday, to get that mucus out of there, so I can breathe properly(I've been having a hard time trying to sleep sick likes this). Now, When I'm having sinus troubles I'm going to get this out.
CON: I should of got the ceramic one. This one is inexpensive, but one thing. At the spout, the part where you put in your nose, there is a seam in the plastic. This seam is somewhat sharp, and can scrape around the inside of your nose when you insert the spout, and cause irritation.
That is minor. Overall, good product. Have a sensitive nose, get the CERAMIC pot!
The first time using this definitely gave off a strange feeling. Almost like when you accidentally get pool water up your nose. It didn't seem to do much right away, but I tried it the next day and a lot of mucus came out.
I now use it once a week and it definitely seems to help clear out blockages.
I would recommend making your own solution once the packets run out since it'll be easier and cheaper.
I saw a couple of youtube videos and decided to give it a try.
It seems hard but it was actually super easy!
I convinced my child (grade 6) to try and he was able to do it as well.
As a Yogi, it is important to keep your nose clean.
If you are into yoga, try it!
It takes water to come out, wait 5 seconds max. It will come!
Luke warm water and salt water is a key to reduce pain.
If it's painful, you are not doing it right. Read the instruction again.
The Neti-Pot arrived today, and I followed the directions (although I used a full packet the first time since I'd previously been using a saline spray for my infection). I used luke-warm water, stirred in the packet, tipped my head down and stuck the thing in my nose. Lifted it, and water began running out of it into my nose. For a second or two nothing seemed to be happening. Then I felt it running into my other sinus cavity, and a little into my throat. I then remembered to begin breathing through my open mouth as directed, and voila! The solution began pouring out of the "open" nostril and into the sink. Then I reversed the procedure, pouring the solution into my other nostril, and out it came on the other side.
I still had a little left over, so poured it into the first nostril again until it was gone. I then blew my nose gently into a tissue, took a couple of deep breaths through my nose, and could not believe the difference. I felt as though I was wearing a permanent "Breath-Right" nasal strip across my nose. Remarkable difference in how "unclogged" my sinuses felt after only one "treatment" from this amazing little device. No discomfort from it being plastic at all!
If you have sinus headaches, or clogged sinus cavities, I HIGHLY recommend trying this Neti-Pot! Best money I ever spent on anything!!!
I've been sick for the past month, but NetiPots always clear me right up. The spout is the perfect size and when properly used the process went quickly and without complaint. The plastic is lightweight, which is a nice added comfort when dealing with cool water coursing through your nasal passages.
The directions were clear but an official video link would be appreciated. Otherwise, solid product and great package.