Singing Machine Built In Speaker Karaoke System With Disco Lights, Black
|You Save:||₹ 2,452.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- CDG karaoke system with disco lights for flashing party effects
- 2 microphone jacks with separate volume controls-great for singing duets
- Top-loading machine lets you easily swap CDs
- Auto voice control, balance and echo controls, audio auxiliary input and output
- Includes wired microphone and sampler disc
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Party-time is a blast with this flashing Disco Light CDG Karaoke System. This top-loading player makes changing CD's a breeze. Two microphone jacks with separate volume controls lets you and a friend sing duets. Add in the balance and echo control and you will be rocking the house until daybreak!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is a cool because it: 1) enables you to skip the purchase of tons of karoyke CDs, especially those your kids will demand today, but never listen to again by next month 2) plug in your Ipad and use the zillions of karaoke song/video lyrics that can be found on YouTube 3) plug in your Mp3 or iphone--especially if you have a streaming service --and find virtually any karaoke recording you could ever want and blast it through the singing machine.
My next project is to use the chromecaster so that the YouTube karaoke lyrics can be broadcast on the TV, because now the lyrics only scroll on the ipad, not the TV. this is a small tradeoff though because YouTube is providing a vast karaoke library without purchasing lots of CDs, some of which will fall out of favor with the group. It's best to turn the ipad volume all the way up in order to get maximum sound.
One other thing, especially for little kids, that makes this cable a good idea----the songs that little kids often want to sing from their favorite recording artists are difficult--it's not the worst thing in the world to sing along WITH their favorite recordings--the mike easily enables the child's voice to boom over the singer's voice...but the singer is there for a guide; it's hard for little kids and even some adults to follow scrolling lyrics. OK so this may not be pure karaoke, but I bought this to entertain the kids, so I'm not a stickler for karaoke rules :-)
If you get this stereo cable, you are REALLY upgrading a relatively inexpensive karaoke model !