- Item Weight: 998 g
- Item part number: 14831
- ASIN: B072KV29DP
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 16 June 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1,009 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#204 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #8 in Whey Proteins
Sinew Nutrition Instantised Whey Protein Concentrate 79%, 1 Kg (Unflavoured)
|Price:||1,149.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,850.00 (62%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- One ingredient only: Made from American WHEY PROTEIN, 100% WHEY, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, cold-processed, it is the purest form of protein, hence contains no artificial sweetners or flavors
- 30 g UNDENATURED WHEY PROTEIN minimally processed to preserve the delicate nutrients found in natural whey protein powder
- Helps to build lean muscle, enhances recovery and reduces muscle loss
- 23.7 Protein, 4gm Glutamine, 5gm BCAA, 1.5gm Carbohydrates per serve
- Readily dissolves in water or milk, No lumping or residue
|This item is Returnable|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 1 Kg
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Sinew Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate 79% Instantised, Unflavoured is produced in UNITED STATES via proprietary filtration process that concentrates native whey proteins in a highly purified form. Sinew's goal is to ensure that our whey products work well in as many specific applications as possible. To accomplish this, we utilize an advanced filtration system that processes the incoming whey in a gentle fashion to prevent the protein structure from becoming denatured. Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate 79% (Instantised) Flavour: Unflavoured. Best Use: Consume 1.7g of protein / kg of body weight / day. Mix 1 serving, 30 gm to 250ml-300ml of skimmed milk or water. Stir/Shake for a while until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Immediately after workout Right before sleeping
- First thing in the morning
- 30 minutes before workout
Caution: This product contains milk and dairy derivatives, hence is not suitable for people with lactose intolerance. People with medical conditions should consult the doctor before taking this whey protein. In case of any discomfort, discontinue use & seek physician’s help. Storage: Keep in a cool, dry & dark place. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Not for medicinal use. Allergen warning Statement/claims have not been evaluated by FDA.
1,009 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got for 1079, good price. Good deal. They say its repacked in india right & its supposed to be same as ON or UN or Combat.
two reasons bcoz its a better deal and I needed a whey for mixing with my morning Oat Meal. I don't want to use isolate with oats bcoz mixing anything to an isolate is wrong, bcoz it needs to digested fast post workout. If you drink this with water Taste is weird, difficult to gulp down, i will try to mix Hershey Chocolate Syrup or any other addon for a better taste..
Recommend: You should buy Isolate 90 Pro, its better.
Delivery: Received it in 2 days fast delivery.
The product has desired effect. Earlier I had huge muscle mass. But left doing physical activities and hence the muscles were dwindling. More over fat accumulation on the tummy made doing exercise lethargic.
Thought of doing regular work out and to support the scheme switched over to high proteing foods and reduced carbs. To support the scheme I used Whey protein form Sinew as it contained no added flavours and sugars.
Took only two servings of 30 gms each morning and night and with one Kg used up the muscles tightened up the tummy size reduced. Not much strenuous exercise, but a little every day. As the change is definite the product is acting and serving the purpose. I am half through the second Kg now. May be if the recommeded quantity of 1.7 gm per body wt is taken daily ( 120 gm per day for me) the effect may be more pronounced. I will try when the stomach has become flat.
I take with water or Milk as the mood says.
Add:I have used one box when you take out one scoop the half scoop inside is not filled the powder is little clumpy and i changed my workout and a little diet, the results were good i will recommend this whey to one who is not lactose intolerant.
But I am using this protein for 1 year almost and it gave me good results.
Super light on stomach,
Super pocket friendly.
Best in class raw whey protein.
Some people might not like the taste as its unflavoured, so you can add coco powder or little sugar to it. My only concern is that the cap is not air tight. It would be great if they fix that. Its a great product and value for money.
1. The whey powder mixes completely in water and there's no settling of grains.
2. They provide you with a unique code so that you can verify if your product is genuine or not.
3. It has 23.7g of protein in a 30g scoop which you hardly get in any other brand at this price.
1. As it is unflavored, it tastes very bad which might make it uneasy to gulp down.
I've been using this whey for about 2 months now, and I'm getting good results. I'll recommend this product to you if you're a beginner and if you're tight on budget.
A great work of Sinew nutrition to provide a good quality genuine whey at this price.