We, The Sindhis (First Edition) Hardcover – 2013
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
An exhaustive chronicle of the history, culture, rituals, religion, literature, language, recipes of the Sindhis. An indispensable book for every Sindhi
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* This book has knowledge of all about Sindhis. Historic, Pre-Partition, Post Partition and current state.
* It briefly introduces Sindhi Language with arabic, Devnagiri script & english translations.
* There is one chapter dedicated to Dada Vaswani Mission and their work.
* There are nice portraits and photos, giving history of Lord Jhulelal & stories of sat surmiyun of Sindh (Seven courageous women of Sindh)
* List of 34 recipes in the last chapter is like bonus recipe book with high resolution graphics. There are details of famous and non famous Sindhi recipes like Daal Pakwaan, Sai Bhaji, Took Patata, Murbo, Bheeha, Koki, Lolo...
* As this book has hard cover and glossy paper, it is little bulky
* It covers a lot about Sindhis, but not everything is covered. Religious dynasties, Music, Movies, Drama areas are not covered in this book.
Over all it is really worth to spend Rs. 600 for this book, as there is no other book like that.