Simple Labs SLAEX039 L293D Motor Shield for Arduino
|Price:||249.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||126.00 (34%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Features: A monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver
- Using this chip you can use DC motors and power supplies of up to 36 V, so that some pretty big motors and the chip can supply a maximum current of 600mA per channel
- Also known as a type of H-Bridge, which is typically an electrical circuit that enables a voltage to be applied across a load in either direction to an output, e.g. motor
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer no tremble can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping
- 4 H-Bridges: Per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Simple Labs|
|Manufacturer Series Number||SLAEX039|
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
The L293D Motor Shield is a very useful shield with standard components. It contains two L293D motor drivers and one 74HC595 shift register. The shift register expands 3 pins of the Arduino to 8 pins to control the direction for the motor drivers. The output enable of the L293D is directly connected to PWM outputs of the Arduino. 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer: no jitter! 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC. Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5 percent resolution) Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping. Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power Arduino reset button brought up top 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic or motor supplies
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, I would have loved it if they had provided pins on the upward side to connect with the Arduino. For example, if you have to plug something into the Tx/Rx pins of the Arduino after connecting the motor shield, you will have to solder it atop the motor shield solder contacts.