Sigma 105mm F/2.8 EX DG Prime Lens for Sigma Digital and film SLR Camera
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compact and lightweight medium telephoto macro lens
- Optimized image quality for digital SLR cameras Super Multi Layer (SML) coating reduces the ghost caused by reflections from the surface of digital image sensors
- Maximum magnification of 1:1
- Focus limiter switch that limits the AF range so improving the speed and accuracy of auto focus
- Dual Focus (DF) system that is designed to make the lens easy to hold during auto focusing
There is a newer model of this item:
A medium telephoto macro lens which is designed for traditional and digital SLR cameras, its lens power layout produces an excellent optical performance. The lens coating cuts down ghost. The DG lens is designed to reduce the influence of harmful light caused by reflections from the digital image sensor. Its outstanding optical performance provides the ultimate correction against lateral chromatic aberration and distortion. This lens boasts compact dimensions of 2.9-inch (maximum diameter) and 3.7-inch(overall length). It has a filter size of 58mm and, at just 15.8 ounces, is also extremely lightweight. The minimum focusing distance of 31.2cm is capable of macro photography with a maximum magnification of 1:1. It is possible to enjoy photography from life-size close-up to infinity. This lens is equipped with a focus limiter switch that limits the AF range so improving the speed and accuracy of auto focus. It also incorporates a Dual Focus (DF) system that is designed to make the lens easy to hold during auto focusing. The large focus ring offers smooth and positive action whilst focusing manually. A screw-in hood is included, for convenient use of circular polarizing filters. This telephoto macro lens has an equivalent field of view of 178mm on a digital SLR camera (when used with the SD10).