Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (White)
This item is currently not in stock.
- Sound Isolation blocks unwanted noise so you can listen to your music at a comfortable level
- Modular cable design provides you with flexible wearing options and accessory integration with the Music Phone Adapter
- Personal Fit Kit allows you to find a comfortable fit and keep the earphones stable during physical activity
- Balanced Armature speakers provide high-definition audio reproduction with extreme detail and precision
- 6 months limited manufacturer's warranty with proof of purchase
Designed for music lovers looking to upgrade the earphones included with their MP3 players, the compact SE110-KCE (White) are the perfect introduction to the stunning performance of Shure earphones. Evolved from earphone technology, road-tested by pro musicians and perfected by Shure engineers, the compact SE110 deliver a rich, lifelike listening experience that's free from outside noise. Developed for the discerning music lover, balanced microspeakers deliver optimized audio for a vivid and detailed listening experience. Rediscover your favorite music, richer and more lifelike than you've ever heard it. Comfortable sound-isolating sleeves block over 90 percent of ambient noise. Combined with its compact design and a modular cable, interruptions from the outside world are minimized, enabling you to focus on your music.
Top customer reviews
About the earphones: First off: Sturdy cables:) but of short length which would have no much use without the connector cable. Quite uncomfortable when I use them during workout, due to the weight of the connector, I always have a feeling the buds are going to fall out of my ears:(
Audio is crisp at treble levels. Not made for a bass lover, but it will grow on you as you keep burning in. I had used a much cheaper set of Sony MDR XB30 earlier and found the output from the two quite distinct. XB30 has a forced bass, while I realised I was able to listen to a whole bunch of components of any music piece with these SE110, that didn't come through the XB30.
If I could have squeezed in a few bucks, I would have tried SE215 without doubt or thought.