- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Portfolio (1 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241004373
- ISBN-13: 978-0241004371
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 2.5 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #83,669 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Show and Tell Hardcover – 1 May 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Roam's book could revolutionise our world. If everyone reads it, there will be no more snoozing in conference halls or smiling politely at a poor pitch. Armed with this book, future success will be in your hands (Nick Shanagher Betterwholesaling.com)
About the Author
Dan Roam is the author of The Back of the Napkin, which was Fast Company's Best Business Book of the Year and BusinessWeek's Innovation and Design Book of the Year, and more recently Blah Blah Blah. He is the founder of Digital Roam, Inc., a management consulting company. His clients have included Microsoft, Google, Wal-Mart, Boeing, Lucasfilm, The Gap, and the White House Office of Communications. His health-care analysis was named BusinessWeek's Best Presentation of 2009. He lives in San Francisco.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The overall message of the book can be summed up in one simple line - "If I tell you the truth, if I tell it with a story, and if I tell that story with pictures, I can keep you glued to your seat.' Dan deliver this message in short, easy-to-read and beautifully illustrated chapters. One of my biggest takeaways from the book is that I must learn how to use drawings to support my ideas.
My only minor quibble with the book is that it does not say much about how to deliver a great presentation. That could probably be Part 2 of this book.
I would wholeheartedly recommend this book to anyone who has anything to do with presenting or story-telling, which I presume is all of us!