- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Disha Publication; Second edition (25 July 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 938742183X
- ISBN-13: 978-9387421837
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 14 x 1.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 45 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#316 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #16 in Government Exams
Shortcuts in Reasoning (Verbal, Non-Verbal, Analytical & Critical) for Competitive Exams Paperback – 25 Jul 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Disha Experts is a team of most renowned and prolific content writers pioneering in School and Test Prep segments (Competitive Exams and Government Vacancies). It consists of more than 30 experts comprising of PhDs, B-Techs, PGs, etc. working full-time with decades of experience in various academic and competitive exam verticals. Disha Experts has emerged as a think tank in the School and Test Prep segments providing the most updated (latest pattern and syllabus-wise) to-the-point student friendly (relevant and easy-to-understand presentation) content such that the aspirants can give their best.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.