- Publisher: Rajamata Prakashan; 35 edition (1 February 2014)
- Language: Marathi
- ISBN-10: 8191098083
- ISBN-13: 978-8191098082
- ASIN: B00TGT0ASS
- Package Dimensions: 21 x 13.8 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 45 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,512 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 30.00 Delivery charge
Shivaji The Managemant Guru (Marathi) Paperback – 1 Feb 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Courage , strength , mutsaddipanace second name is Shiv Chhatrapati king . Shivrana has been described so far in many forms ; However, this was the best manager sivajimaharaja , there Pvt . Namadevarava Jadhav has given them the book,Shivaji was responsible for the qualities to become a successful king , and the cardinal points of the efficient management and effective leadership , so they say . This points to put perceptions today . Planning , organayajhinga , brought the practice of the four principles of direktinga and controlling , if not difficult to manage .
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Must read this book....
Best book ever..
Especially commerce n management administration studentss.. must keep this book.. very helpful in todays lyf..