- Actors: Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
- Directors: Douglas Mackinnon
- Format: Dolby, PAL, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 5 (Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Number of discs: 2
- Rated: U/A (Parental Guidance)
- Studio: BBC
- Product Release Date: 5 Oct 2016
- Run Time: 86 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- ASIN: B01KXUIKNA
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,967 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #193 in Crime & Thriller
Sherlock: The Abominable Bride - Special Edition
|Sale:||169.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||330.00 (66%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special edition with bonus disc of extras.
Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman return as Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson in the acclaimed modern retelling of Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic stories. But what if this wasn’t the modern day? What if it was the late Victorian period? What if the world’s most famous consulting detective and his best friend lived in a Baker Street of steam trains, hansom cabs, top hats and frock coats? Welcome to Sherlock 1895!
Feature length special
Bonus disc with over an hour of extras:
Mark Gatiss: A Study in Sherlock
Mark Gatiss: Production Diary
Creating the Look – 8 inside looks at how this unique Special was created Writers’ interview
The creators of Sherlock answer questions from Sherlock’s #1 fan site
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I read every bit of Sherlock Holmes I could get my hands on when I was younger, couldn't get enough. Of all the versions I've seen onscreen, this is the only one in which the relationship between Watson and Sherlock is on center stage-and in which the two characters are equally important. There is always the tendency to make Watson into a bafoon (Basil Rathbone/Nigel Bruce: OH I remember decades ago my brother and myself would stay up late on a Friday night, once a week, to watch those old black and white treasures! I'm talking about before the dawn of the internet and availability of constant streaming of any and everything you wanted 24/7. You actually waited a week to see the next showing, it was a different time, and I think, in many ways, a better one......)
Also loved the extras....My only complaint is that I really don't care for the way Moriarity is portrayed throughout the series. I dunno, a kind of lunatic disgusting irritating adolescent....yuck.......
Either way, this is a MUST SEE!