- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Shell Advance Ultra 550025035 10W-40 API SM Fully Synthetic Motorbike Engine Oil (1 L)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Please note that packaging for this item may differ depending on the geography
- Provides 28 percentage more protection at engine start up compared to inferior oils
- Clean engine maintains true pickup of the bike
- Provides optimized clutch control with JASO MA2 specification.
- Meets API SN performance specification
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
- High-performance air and water-cooled four stroke motorcycle engines including
- Race-tuned engines
- Ones with integral gearboxes
- Even with wet clutches
- Shell PurePlus Technology converts natural gas into a clear base oil with virtually none of the impurities of crude oil
Specification and Approvals:
- SAE 10W-40 and SAE 15W50
- API SN
- JASO MA2
- Endorsed by Ducati
Performance Features and Benefits:
- More efficient power delivery & enhanced responsiveness
- Reduces engine noise & vibration
- Keeps engine cleaner
- Protects & prolongs engine life
What Does it mean for a biker?
- Stay powerful with Shell Advance Ultra
- Doesn’t let your bike loose power over time
- Shell Advance Ultra lasts longer than a typical oil drain interval
- Enjoy Every Ride tension free!
- Ride longer with Shell Advance Ultra
- Field trials show an increase in mileage
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
for me it lasts longer around 6k to 7k kilometers.
I am regular user of shell 10w40
In starting i used to buy semi synthetic and after 4 oil chages i wanted to go for Full synthetic.
And my guess was right, it is a worth for every rupee you pay for it.
Smoothness, Silence, And Maximum lubrication all of it.
Go for it if you can afford 600-700 for 6000+km.
I am using Dream Yuga.
Even after 42k kilometers everyone who rides my bike still says "Yaar lagta nhi ki 42k chali hai!"
1. What I dislike is packaging by Amazon where it wrapped in simple Polythene material which make high risk of leakage and break down the liquid content spill inside polythene ordinary Packaging.
2. The Shell Company also not provide rough and tough plastic container with high tight "Double tough Seal" for preventing leakage or split in Road transportation through Courier Services in any Corner of India.
Quality of Engine Oil performance. Rest the Efficiency and durability of Shell Engine Oil is good and make your petrol bike or motorcycle makes it smooth and flexible in kick Start up and riding on bike time drove on roads. Very Good besides degraded Semi(SM) and Mineral Engine Oil exist in open market.
Having used it in Yamaha r15 for around 2000kms, the oil still feels good. No hard shifts or false neutrals even though I have worn out shift forks, oil has lived upto my expectations. Planning a drain in 1000kms more.