- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Group (17 September 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0753822210
- ISBN-13: 978-0753822210
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.1 x 19.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 96 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,275 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sharp Objects: A major HBO & Sky Atlantic Limited Series starring Amy Adams, from the director of BIG LITTLE LIES, Jean-Marc Vallée Paperback – 17 Sep 2007
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
To say this is a terrific debut novel is really too mild ... [it is] a relentlessly creepy family saga. I found myself dreading the last thirty pages or so, but was helpless to stop turning them. Then, after the lights were out, the story just stayed there in my head, coiled and hissing, like a snake in a cave
This is a stylish thriller about housewives who don't recognise their own desperations, while the reader recognises with fascinated clarity the nastiness and vacuity of life in an updated Stepford
It is a stunningly accomplished evocation of the oppressiveness of small-town life and is just as assured in depicting the gradually revealed psychological disorder that links Camille to both the killer and victims
Compulsively disturbing and ... exciting
[A] striking first novel ... a relentlessly dark tale, with some very disturbing characters, Camille among then, and it makes a powerful impact
A stylish and compelling debut. A real winner
If you love Martha O'Connor look out for Gillian Flynn's debut, Sharp Objects ... a gothic fairytale-gone-bad
The horror creeps up slowly, with Flynn misdirecting the reader until the shocking, dreadful and memorable double ending
Six years before she became famous for Gone Girl, Gillian Flynn's first book wowed the critics.. it's a dark, unsettling read that fills you with doubt and keeps you second-guessing the whole way through"
Some scars never heal . . . An addictive thriller from the author of the mega bestseller GONE GIRL.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's slightly bent over the edge. Also something kinda gum is smudged all over the cover of the book. Even the pages are of not so good quality. Hugely disappointed. This is not what a customer expects when he thinks of a brand new book.