- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: Rupa (1 May 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8129109379
- ISBN-13: 978-8129119889
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 19.8 x 1.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #66,643 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 83.00 Delivery charge
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
Sesher Kobita the Last Poem Paperback – 6 Jun 2006
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I found rather irrelevant is the 28 page introduction to the novel by the translator. I understand it is the love of the work that must have compelled the translator to do so but this book is not the right place for it. Interpretation, appreciation is best left to the reader. Critical analysis, if at all anyone is so interested, should be published separately or the introduction should be short and crisp just giving a summaryof what the work is about, not dwelling much on the characters, nuances of the work, poetic appreciation. This is my honest feedback. I didn't find the email address of the translator to pass this feedback on to her.