- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Seriously...I'm Kidding Paperback – 25 Sep 2012
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
DeGeneres's amiably oddball riffs on everything from kale to catwalks to Jesus will make fans smile.―People
Whatever the topic, DeGeneres's compulsively readable style will appeal to fans old and new.―Publisher's Weekly
Fans will not be disappointed. This hodgepodge...displays throughout the author's gift for capturing the absurd hilarity of internal monologue...[DeGeneres's] trademark wit and openness shine through.―Kirkus Reviews
Ellen's view of life, love, and American IdolSee all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Every time you feel low you don't anymore have to go talk to a friend because Ellen is talking to us in this book so you can just talk back to Ellen.I am trying to tell you that you should carry this book everywhere you go.
After reading certain chapters I was so inspired that I wanted to put what Ellen said into practice so I did the following stuff
Before I tell the things I did there were things that happened to me when reading the book
- I lost few pounds as I read the book without a break so that means no food and water
- I browsed on wikihow and found tips for shinier hair
Chapters and what happened
~ when I read a chapter about taking risks
I sent my best friend a lizard pic and now I am lonely
I rhymed on all my texts and now I have no Whatsapp messages
I picked a fight with my husband because I wanted to send long meaningless texts
~ when I read how important it is to slow down
I Didn't rush over to pick my 8 month old daughter when she fell from the crib because I have learnt to slow down and when I almost reached my daughter she became a teenager
~ when I read that it is important to declutter
I rushed to the wash and picked the tiny piece of soap I saved since 15 long years and trashed it. It was heartbreaking but I will get through
~ when I read about being honesty
I wrote a letter to all expecting moms letting them know the truth about parenting and posted in a mums group and gained 2 likes ( and ppl hate me more there. Admin was asleep so I am still part of the group)
A book that's more fun than AFV, until the show airs at least
Definitely I would recommend this to all my friends. And I'm not giant Reptile with big heavy tail. :D Love U Lot ...
It has smaller unrelated chapters so you can pick it up from anywhere and start enjoying the goodness.
The delivery was on time. I'm especially thankful for the small ink blot that came with it on the head rim of the book. Very second hand feel even though I paid for a new one. The seller needs to check twice on quality before packing or maybe his/her own pen to detect unconscious spills. Other than that, pretty good purchase!
If you are looking for a breezy read, look no further ..
#whatVSreads #currentread #thisweekscompanion
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?