- Item Weight: 9.07 g
- Item model number: bi00604-us
- ASIN: B00PI6TO8U
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 28 December 2014
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,226 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Serial ESP8266 Remote Serial Port WIFI wireless module, WiFi Serial Transceiver Module
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 802.11 b/g/n; Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP; Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network; Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode; Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor; SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART; STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval; Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms; Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functiESP8266 remote serial Port WIFI wireless module, WiFi Serial Transceiver Moduleons from another application processor. ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
32-pin QFN package
Integrated RF switch, balun, 24dBm PA, DCXO, and PMU
Integrated RISC processor, on-chip memory and external memory interfaces
Integrated MAC/baseband processors
Quality of Service management
I2S interface for high fidelity audio applications
On-chip low-dropout linear regulators for all internal supplies
Proprietary spurious-free clock generation architecture
Integrated WEP, TKIP, AES, and WAPI engines