- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing; Reprint edition (20 March 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0446672319
- ISBN-13: 978-0446672313
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.9 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #58,358 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Selling the Invisible Paperback – 20 Mar 2012
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
SELLING THE INVISIBLE is the first book to address the millions of people who work in America's service economy: proprietors, top executives, and sales and marketing professionals who sell the invisible i.e. services rather than products.
About the Author
Harry Beckwith graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Stanford University in 1972. He then attended the University of Oregon School of Law, where he was awarded the school's highest honor of Law Review Editor-in-Chief. Beckwith formed Beckwith Advertising and Marketing in 1988. The firm specializes in marketing, marketing communications, and media relations for services.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.