Have one to sell?
Follow the Author
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
SF Self Help Guide Book for IGNOU - BHIC-102 - CORE COURSE ( Latest CBCS Syllabus ) B.A. (Honours) History: SOCIAL FORMATIONS AND CULTURAL PATTERNS OF THE ANCIENT WORLD (Latest Syllabus - Complete Guide for First Semester Term-End Exam - Q&A Format - With MCQ's) Paperback – 1 January 2021
Save Extra with 3 offers
Bank Offer (4): 10% Instant Discount upto Rs.1500 with Citibank Credit Cards and Debit Cards(Non-EMI).Minimum purchase of INR 3000-
No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000
Enhance your purchase
The newly introduced book BHIC-102: ‘Social Formations and Cultural Patterns of the Ancient World' is based on revised syllabus. This is one of the core subjects in the First Semester of B.A (Honours) History. Straightforward Publishers (P) Ltd. is a private publishing institution. We have a long experience for about 30 years in the field of publication. Our research team provides study materials for competitive exams like civil services and other state level exams. The given book is one such example. Even our books based on old syllabus carried a distinct identity. The whole book follows question answer pattern. We form questions related to all topics in the syllabus and provide standard answers to these. Psychologists are of the view that it is always easier to remember, understand and again write in the examination hall when we follow question-answer format. Thus, it is the best way when we study.
Special offers and product promotions
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000. Here's how
- Additional Flat Rs.1000 Instant Discount with Citibank Credit and Debit transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount upto Rs.1500 with Citibank Credit Cards and Debit Cards(Non-EMI).Minimum purchase of INR 3000- Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount upto Rs.1,750 with Citibank Credit EMI transactions.Minimum purchase of INR 3000- Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the author
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|