- Paperback: 354 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (23 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781788473576
- ISBN-13: 978-1788473576
- ASIN: 1788473574
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #84,639 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Selenium Framework Design in Data-Driven Testing: Build data-driven test frameworks using Selenium WebDriver, AppiumDriver, Java, and TestNG Paperback – Import, 23 Jan 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Carl Cocchiaro has a Bachelors Degree in Business and 30 years experience in the software engineering field, designing and building test frameworks for Desktop, Browser, and Mobile applications. He is an expert in the Selenium WebDriver/TestNG Java-based Technologies, Certified SilkTest Engineer, and has architected UI and RESTful API automation frameworks for 25 major corporations. Carl is currently Software Architect, Quality Engineering at RSA/Dell Technologies, located in Boston, MA USA.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Moreover, the code provided on Packt website and github is very different from that in the book. For example, the code on page 16 handles creation of webdriver for iOS and android devices. But, the online code does not. BTW, setBrowserHandle is missing in the online code !!! I can understand that the final code will not be exactly the same as that in the book. But why such a huge difference ? So much of the intermediate code is missing from the final one.
Another issue is that the github repo for the book code has only 5 commits !!! So, we can’t see the intermediate steps, i.e. how the project progressed and became the final version. I am sure that if the code was committed according to the progress in the book, then there would be many more commits. As an aside, some random person and not the author has committed the code on github. Looks like they are out of sync with each other.
I strongly suspect that many or all of the positive reviews of this book are fake. I wonder why no one mentioned any of these issues in their reviews.
But to someone who knows some Selenium but wants more exposure to Java components like TestNG used in frameworks this book will be helpful.