- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Fourth Estate India; 1 edition (25 December 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9353026229
- ISBN-13: 978-9353026226
- Package Dimensions: 19.7 x 13.1 x 2.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,130 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #153 in Contemporary Fiction (Books)
Selection Day: Netflix Tie-In Edition Paperback – 25 Dec 2018
Preloaded Digital Audio Player, Unabridged, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Aravind Adiga was born in 1974 in Madras and grew up in Mangalore. He was educated at Columbia University in New York and Magdalen College, University of Oxford. His articles have appeared in publications such as the New Yorker, the Sunday Times, Financial Times and the Times of India. His fi rst novel, The White Tiger, won the Man Booker Prize in 2008. His second novel, Last Man in Tower, was published in 2011.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the story doesn't move the way his other novels did. The confusion in characters have somehow trickled into the storyline. The ending is unpredictable but quite sudden and lacks explication.