- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.1 x 7.6 cm ; 454 g
- Item model number: SS-109
- ASIN: B003AKZCQE
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 September 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,19,011 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
seki Satin Slim Clipper
|Price:||2,123.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||877.00 (29%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- seki Satin Slim Clipper
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Superb cutting edge Beautifully designed satin matte finish Made from the most advanced engineering techniques Includes nail file and catcher 2mm jaw opening Superb Cutting Edge Proven quality
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The clippers are extremely well crafted and built. It screams quality workmanship. They are incredibly sharp and the nail catch feature seems to work well. The nail file is beautifully inlaid into the handle.
The only issue is, as the name implies, THESE ARE SLIM. If you have large fingers, you may be unhappy that the blades aren't larger. Also the jaws are relatively narrow as well. If you have thick nails (toenails, large thumbs, etc.), they may not fit in, though I have yet to have a problem.
This is gonna be such a great small gift to give all the men in my family on Christmas. Set of amazing clippers and a small cologne. Perfect manly gift. That's not to say these aren't for ladies as well though...
I purchased a Seki clipper in the Kyoto airport (uder the "Green Bell" brand name) to use up my remaining Yen. That clipper was so amazingly high quality, that I searched for another available here in the US. The narrow width of this clipper surprised me, however it works just as well as a wider clipper for all of my nails except my big toes.
I highly recommend this nail clipper.
All I really wanted was a clipper as good as the old La Cross clipper I used to have. Clippers purchased at retail pharmacies have been of low quality. Some mash the nail more than clip it. Etc. I'm going to order a $0.99 La Cross clipper that seems to resemble the clipper I used to have and hope for the best.
The thing that really frustrates me is that this almost never catches my nails. The gaps on the sides of the front are too large. And when it does catch my nails, there's this small hole in the back that often lets nails fall out. So I end up needing to very frequently empty out the few clippings that it has caught.
It's too bad, because the nail catching issue alone is making me consider buying another clipper.