- Hardcover: 816 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 6 edition (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070140650
- ISBN-13: 978-0070140653
- Product Dimensions: 40.1 x 14 x 59.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 120 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,502 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4 in Investments & Securities
Security Analysis: Sixth Edition, Foreword by Warren Buffett Hardcover – 1 Jul 2017
Hardcover, 1 Jul 2017
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
“A roadmap for investing that I have now been following for 57 years.”
―From the foreword by Warren E. Buffett
The 1940 edition of Security Analysis is considered the bible of value investing. McGraw-Hill continues its proud tradition with this new sixth edition that will serve as a touchstone for a new generation of investors.
The leading “Masters” of value investing have updated Graham and Dodd’s classic work with more than 200 pages of new commentary:
- Seth A. Klarman, president of The Baupost Group, L.L.C. and author of Margin of Safety
- James Grant, founder of Grant's Interest Rate Observer, general partner of Nippon Partners
- Jeffrey M. Laderman, twenty-five year veteran of BusinessWeek
- Roger Lowenstein, author of Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist and When America Aged and Outside Director, Sequoia Fund
- Howard S. Marks, CFA, Chairman and Co-Founder, Oaktree Capital Management L.P.
- J. Ezra Merkin, Managing Partner, Gabriel Capital Group .
- Bruce Berkowitz, Founder, Fairholme Capital Management.
- Glenn H. Greenberg, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Chieftain Capital Management
- Bruce Greenwald, Robert Heilbrunn Professor of Finance and Asset Management, Columbia Business School
- David Abrams, Managing Member, Abrams Capital
The accompanying CD-ROM contains the entire 1940 text.
“Benjamin Graham is the father of investment analysts everywhere, originally sparking the debate for a credential to professionalize the industry which led to the CFA Charter. He transformed the practice of financial analysis from trade to science, starting with his groundbreaking book, Security Analysis, first published in 1934. This edition, with new commentary by some of today’s finest investors, belongs on every investment professional’s shelf.”
―Jeffrey J. Diermeier, CFA, president and CEO, CFA Institute
About the Author
Benjamin Graham was an American professional investor. Popularly known as the Father of Value Investing, his investment approach attracted a lot of followers. He had a job on Wall Street and started the Graham-Newman Partnership. Apart from this book, Graham has also authored the Intelligent Investor and Storage and Stability.
David LeFevre Dodd was a famous American author. In addition to that, he was also an economist, financial analyst and professional investor. He has worked as a Research Assistant at National Bank of Commerce in New York. Apart from co-authoring this book, Dodd also wrote Stock Watering.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
120 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is about 727 Page thick book and it demands patience .