- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (21 January 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430247282
- ISBN-13: 978-1430247289
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
How to Secure Your H-1B Visa: A Practical Guide for International Professionals and Their US Employers Paperback – 21 Jan 2013
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
James A. Bach is an immigration attorney in San Francisco. He has been working exclusively with immigration cases for several decades, and has lectured and written extensively on immigration law subjects. He serves as Chair of the California State Bar's Immigration and Nationality Advisory Commission, which writes and grades the California Immigration and Nationality Specialty Examination. He is a member of the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California and an Arbitrator for the San Francisco Bar Association. He received a JD from the Hastings College of the Law, University of California, and a BA from Dartmouth College.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|