- Reading level: 8 - 16 years
- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic India (30 June 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352758013
- ISBN-13: 978-9352758012
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,911 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Secret School Mysteries: The Invisible Spy Paperback – 10 Jul 2019
Paperback, 10 Jul 2019
Adventure Books for KidsCraving for epic adventures into extraordinary worlds? Explore our wide range of adventure books for kids. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ashok Kumar Banker began writing stories at the age of nine. He’s still writing, many years and many books later. He is the author of over seventy books, including the internationally acclaimed Ramayana Series and the recent Burnt Empire Series. His works have all been bestsellers in India, and have sold around the world. He lives in Los Angeles and Mumbai. Visit him at www.ashokkbanker.com.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A missing invisible spy carrying the secret of a vital discovery — Tick
A group of school buddies “different” from the others — Tick
An old library —Tick
Friendship and geek power wins the day — Tick
The story is action-packed and full of fun characters like the amiable librarian. Kids will enjoy surfing through this breezy read. And yes, what fun to get some gems of information from the librarian Uru. Did you know that some of the greatest spies in history are women?
An enjoyable read by the celebrated storyteller. Will look forward to more of Secret School Mysteries.