- Hardcover: 198 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; UK ed. edition (1 January 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847370292
- ISBN-13: 978-1847370297
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2 x 14.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,407 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #44 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Secret Hardcover – 1 Jan 2009
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book has answers to many of the questions we have in daily life. Why things happen and why they dont. Purchased it along with the magic and the power. Highly recommended. --ByAmazon Customeron 8 March 2017
Very interesting, practically written & motivational book. I strongly recommend to all. Very Thank you Rhonda for this amazing book. --BySaranon 26 June 2017
This book can change a person's life. If you use the principles given in this book and belief in yourself. --ByTanmayon 14 May 2017
About the Author
Rhonda Byrne was born in Melbourne, Australia in 1945. She is an Australian television writer and producer, best known for her movie and book of the same name, the Secret. She has also written other books like the Magic, the Power, Hero (The Secret) and the Secret Daily Teachings. Byrne featured in Time Magazine's list of 100 people who shape the world, in 2007.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book transformed me and my life. It's a life changing book, I must say. The cover is so good and so the title.
Too much to recommend....
Got true copy..
Not the pirated one...
Will keep going with more happy purchases😊😊🤗
Excellent contribution to mankind by author Rhonda Byrne and co-authors John Assaraf, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Lee Brower, Jack Canfield, Dr John Demartini, Marie Diamond, Mike Dooley, Bob Doyle, Hale Dwoskin, Dr Ben Johnson and many more. All these people have put in writing their experiences and studies.
Great book to read in difficult times. You may also gift it to the needy.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Very low quality.
It emphasises the way of life in a very different manner.Read more