- Hardcover: 198 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; UK ed. edition (1 January 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847370292
- ISBN-13: 978-1847370297
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2 x 14.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,690 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #92 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Secret Hardcover – 1 Jan 2009
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Hardcover, 1 Jan 2009||
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book has answers to many of the questions we have in daily life. Why things happen and why they dont. Purchased it along with the magic and the power. Highly recommended. --ByAmazon Customeron 8 March 2017
Very interesting, practically written & motivational book. I strongly recommend to all. Very Thank you Rhonda for this amazing book. --BySaranon 26 June 2017
This book can change a person's life. If you use the principles given in this book and belief in yourself. --ByTanmayon 14 May 2017
About the Author
Rhonda Byrne was born in Melbourne, Australia in 1945. She is an Australian television writer and producer, best known for her movie and book of the same name, the Secret. She has also written other books like the Magic, the Power, Hero (The Secret) and the Secret Daily Teachings. Byrne featured in Time Magazine's list of 100 people who shape the world, in 2007.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1,690 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book transformed me and my life. It's a life changing book, I must say. The cover is so good and so the title.
About the content in the book-
All that we are is the result of what have thought. We are made of our thoughts; we are moulded by our thoughts. The above was a meaning of shloka from bhagavadgita. Buddha,swami Vivekananda are also some of great humans whose teachings tells us that the essence of human was his thoughts. THIS BOOK IS A GOOD ONE which tells us about law of attraction that repeated thoughts about what we want will create a force of attraction which attracts our goal towards us.
Because our thoughts become our words, words become actions, actions become habits, habits led you to your destiny.
i would rather pray to Jesus Christ the creator of the universe and read the holy bible.because only God can change my life.if someone feels otherwise they are fools.
verse from the bible ; book of proverbs chapter 21:31
"you can only prepare horses ready for battle,it is the Lord who gives victory"
P.S.whoever thinks that by simply sitting and day dreaming you could succeed is blinded.rather work hard and ask God to bless your plans so that you succeed in whateveer yo do.
Excellent contribution to mankind by author Rhonda Byrne and co-authors John Assaraf, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Lee Brower, Jack Canfield, Dr John Demartini, Marie Diamond, Mike Dooley, Bob Doyle, Hale Dwoskin, Dr Ben Johnson and many more. All these people have put in writing their experiences and studies.
Great book to read in difficult times. You may also gift it to the needy.