- 10% instant discount up to Rs.2,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to Rs. 8,000 savings on total purchases above Rs. 50,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on SBI & HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs. 3,000 & Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs. 5,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Unlock cashback upto Rs.2300 on BookMyShow, Swiggy, Yatra and UrbanClap. Order on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival(no min order value)and pay through any pre-paid payment method to be eligible for this offer | Valid from 10th - 15 Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Secret Of The Nagas (Shiva Trilogy-2) Paperback – Abridged, Audiobook, Box set
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Amish Tripathi is a 36-year-old, IIM (Kolkata) educated boring banker turned happy author. The success of his debut book, The Immortals of Meluha (Book 1 of the Shiva Trilogy), encouraged him to give up a fourteen year old career in financial services to focus on writing. He is passionate about history, mythology and philosophy. He believes there is beauty and meaning in all world cultures and religions. The Secret of the Nagas is the second book of the Shiva Trilogy. Amish lives in Mumbai with his wife Preeti and son Neel. He is presently working on the third book of the Shiva Trilogy, The Oath of the Vayuputras.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You rocks Mr. Amish u will be my favourite writer till i live my life.
Har Har mahadeva
Thanks to Amish Sir for bringing us closer to the life of Lord Shiva.
This form of human structured story of Lord Shiva is ethereal and beyond ecstasy.
The Universe bows to Lord Shiva
I bow to Lord Shiva
Everyone should definitely read this book once in a while.
If we consider only this book, it is still a good one but doesn't match the standards of the first one. But i appreciate the effort and research the author has put in writing this sequel.
As for the delivery, it was great as always.
1. The massively intertangled plot and subplots that you'll enjoy heartily.
2. Shiva as you have never seen before.
3.The teachings and philosophies of the vasudevs that are bound to have a long-term effect on you.
4. A story that showcases real love and justice.
What could have been better(Reasons not to buy):
1. The naive grammatical approach.
2. Too much repetition of some words such as "Flabbergasted."
3. A few of the readers who are used to with books of authors like Dan Brown, Rowling, Coelho, etc will find the book real dull at times.
4. What I didn't like: a chapter named "Battle of Madhumati" is not even a real battle as you would expect.
in spite of all the cons, if you don't buy this book, you're gonna miss something.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews