- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: Notion Press; 1 edition (24 August 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1646506715
- ISBN-13: 978-1646506712
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,798 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Secret of Healthy Hair: Your Complete Food & Lifestyle Guide for Healthy Hair with Season Wise Diet Plans and Hair Care Recipes Paperback – Import, 24 Aug 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (8): Axis Bank offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs.2,000 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with all Axis Bank Credit/Debit cards and EMI transactions Here's how
- Citi Bank offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs.2,000 on minimum purchase of Rs. 3,000 with all Citibank Credit/Debit cards and EMI transactions Here's how
- RuPay cards offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs.400 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with all RuPay Debit/Credit cards Here's how
- Get additional INR 250 cashback on Axis Bank Credit/Debit Card EMI orders. Here's how
- Get additional INR 250 cashback on Citibank Credit Card EMI orders. Here's how
- For Prime members only: Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card offer: 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.2,000 + 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- For Non Prime members: Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card offer: 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.2,000 + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select debit cards on orders above Rs.8,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
5 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Right from attaining puberty the hair takes changes and this change becomes a complete transformation when you get pregnant.
We always love the bouncy healthy hair and the lustre it give us during pregnancy and post delivery.
But the postpartum hair fall that kicks in is the main villain. Almost every woman has been facing this and is terrified even to the extent to f leaving them bald.
This book came in handy just at the right time I was facing postpartum hair fall.
The book talks not just about generic remedies or treatments for hair problems. Each woman is different and so is their hair type.
And also looking into the root cause of the issue without following remedies blindly is something that I learnt. Looking deep into what is causing the problem is a major step we tend to miss.
The book comprises of different sections that explain about the hair problems, food related to hair growth , diet and lifestyle and also recipes.
The author addresses different hair types the issues , what to eat, what not to, how to promote growth and lustre by eating.
The hair problems are categorised and corresponding ways to solve are also detailed .
The diet that needs to be followed and also the lifestyle that equally supports the hair growth and also few lip smacking recipes are shared that make this book a must read for all woman.
Still I am struggling with the growth of my hair. I love experimenting with my hair with all types of treatments and makeovers.One of them is colouring my hair but somehow, I have lost that lustre and smooth texture of my hair. I was in doubt because I have been experimenting since a longtime and why suddenly there is an impact on my hair specially post my delivery even though I take care of my hair more often with all home made hair recipes. So I came across this book which actually changed my view of taking care of my hair. Just applying few home made remedies will help temporarily. We have to take care of the inner body which will directly have a postive impact on our hair.With proper nutrition and intake of all necessary vitamins, minerals and all kind of super foods will help in treating hairloss and promote hair growth. That's not all,this book will guide on " to avoid few bad habits like intake of Alcohol, Sugar, excess use of Dryer to dry the hair atc". And In case if you have any common Hair problems, you can refer this book for details and get it checked accordingly. Just like we follow a healthy lifestyle and a diet plan to be in that perfect shape, similar lifestyle plan is there in this book for your hair. I have started following few of them and expecting good results out of it. And at the end of this book, you will come across few delicious and healthy food recipes that you can include in your diet plan for better results.
The words used in this book can be easily understood by everyone as it's written in simple english.
Then comes pregnancy where the hair looks even more lustrous and in volume. But as the delivery is done, there arises wide range of hair problems.
A nightmare consisting of hairfall, damaged ends, weak roots, greying, etc. seem to arise with you having no control. This book will be extremely helpful to you duri g such period or I must say that - 'with this book, you surely can minise these issues. '
La Fonceur, in this book has talked about how everybody's hair is different and the problem that arises is also different. She asks us to understand the root cause of the hair problems to resolve it. The book has an in-depth details of hair structure, hair color, hair growth, types of hair, hair problems and their solutions. The book also explsins us on how modifying our styles and diet as per the season can help maintain our hair. With some amazing day-to-day recipes for healthy hair and health, the book covers all the aspects to have a healthy hair.
For me, this book came in at the right time and has helped me to understand my own hair. The recipes are quite simple and easy to adapt in daily life. I must say that this book is carefully curated and formulated to all those who love their hair to every ounce.
I definitely would recommend this book to my friends and family who seek advice against Hairfall issues.