- 10% instant discount up to Rs.2,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to Rs. 8,000 savings on total purchases above Rs. 50,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on SBI & HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs. 3,000 & Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs. 5,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Unlock cashback upto Rs.2300 on BookMyShow, Swiggy, Yatra and UrbanClap. Order on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival(no min order value)and pay through any pre-paid payment method to be eligible for this offer | Valid from 10th - 15 Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 123.00 Delivery charge
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ 122.00 Delivery charge
The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage Hardcover – 28 Feb 2017
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Mel Robbins is an award-winning CNN on-air commentator and op-ed writer, a contributing editor to SUCCESS Magazine, best-selling author and one of the most sought-after keynote speakers in America. She began her career as a criminal defense attorney in New York City, then launched and sold several companies and hosted TV and radio programs for A&E, FOX, Cox Media, and CNN.
Now that she’s no longer arguing "reasonable doubt" inside the courtroom, she's teaching leaders inside the world’s leading brands how to break the habit of self-doubt and build the habits of confidence and courage at work and in life. Mel is a Dartmouth College and Boston College Law School graduate. She and her husband of 18 years have three young kids. She lives in the Boston area, but remains a Midwesterner at heart.
From the Publisher
Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
By Mel Robbins
How to enrich your life and destroy doubt in 5 seconds.
Throughout your life, you've had parents, coaches, teachers, friends and mentors who have pushed you to be better than your excuses and bigger than your fears. What if the secret to having the confidence and courage to enrich your life and work is simply knowing how to push yourself?
Using the science of habits, riveting stories and surprising facts from some of the most famous moments in history, art and business, Mel Robbins will explain the power of a “push moment.” Then, she’ll give you one simple tool you can use to become your greatest self.
It takes just five seconds to use this tool, and every time you do you’ll be in great company. More than 8 million people have watched Mel’s TEDx Talk, and executives inside of the world’s largest brands are using the tool to increase productivity, collaboration, and engagement.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its a Manual to Productivity and Simple enough to understand. This is the 'practical' book i've read. Must buy.Must Read,
Mel Robbins wonders....great work... awesome book..!! Everyone should read at once highly recommended. I have been watching & following Mel Robbins since April 2015... truely book..!!
Now I'm reading this third time..!! Insightful experience!!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
better u watch robbins ted talk = this book...Read more