- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Harlequin; 1 edition (28 December 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9351775941
- ISBN-13: 978-9351775942
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.8 x 19.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 96 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,916 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Second Chance at Love Paperback – 28 Dec 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ruchita Misra is a three-time gold medallist from the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade in New Delhi and the author of the bestselling books The (In)eligible Bachelors, for which she was awarded the Awadh Samman in 2012, and I Do! Do I?. She works in London and blogs at smilethesmile.blogspot.com.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Adorable, fun loving, friendly, helping, crazy, talented, gitty, vulnerable, highly responsible, well educated girl with a great sense of humour.
A gripping fairly tale romance of doe eyed Bindiya Saran, right out of our everyday corporate world.
Couldn't put it down. Finished in one go, despite efforts to do it in parts.
Kudos Ruchita Misra. Well done once again !!
Ruchita Misra has done a commendable job and surely makes us believe that love deserves a second chance in life, however coarse it may seem..
Samar Chauhan, the effervescent, harsh, stringent n multi-faceted business tycoon, who never blinks an eye over any woman, falls for this timid, bubbly yet fiesty Bindiya Saran... How love unfolds its journey in the most turmoil situation.. Simply adored the heartbreak to heartache to healing saga!!!
Read it to believe it!!!
Waiting for more of your magical tales Ruchita. Thank you so much for this !
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Hey Keep penning more stories.