- Paperback: 98 pages
- Publisher: MyBooks Publication (5 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386474603
- ISBN-13: 978-9386474605
- Package Dimensions: 22 x 14 x 0.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,34,554 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #6132 in Anthologies (Books)
Seasons Paperback – 5 Jan 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
‘Seasons’ is a book of ten poems and five endearing short stories. Human life is a kaleidoscopic journey of various emotions and the images continuously change as we keep rotating the kaleidoscope. If one image shows pain, despair, betrayal, turbulence, loss, and death then there is also another image which shows love, hope, beauty, joy, and renewal. The seasons of life is thus not just a beautiful phrase, it is a distinct experience of the different phases of life. A bitter winter is always met by a beautiful spring and the tears of harsh summer are soothe by the hope of rain. Our life is an unknown chapter and as we journey through the different seasons of the year, we also symbolically journey through the different seasons of emotions. In short, the poems and stories are a reflection of these varied emotions, just like the varied images of a kaleidoscope and that is what the book ‘Seasons’ is all about.
“If life was a book we could hold our own stage… If life was a book we could write our own page… If there was an eraser to erase…”
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would highly recommend it.