Seagate 1TB Backup Plus Slim (Black) USB 3.0 External Hard Drive for PC/Mac with 2 Months Free Adobe Photography Plan
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Comes with 2 Months Free Adobe creative cloud Photography Plan worth Rs.1352.00
- Create easy customized backup plans with included Seagate Dashboard software
- USB powered - no power supply necessary, Seagate customer care number for product related queries: 0008004401392
- Quick file transfer with USB 3.0 connectivity.Dimensions(L x W x H mm)-114,5 x 76 x 20,35 mm
- Compatible with PlayStation 4 (Requires PS4 System Software Update 4.50 or higher)
- Works interchangeably on PC and Mac computers—without needing to reformat
- Supports in Windows & MAC OS only
- For any product related queries contact_us on: [0444-225-2000]
There is a newer model of this item:
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get Free Kaspersky Anti-Virus 1 Year Subscription worth Rs. 599/- with this product for purchase between May 4th, 2019 to December 31, 2019 Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
1 TB PORTABLE SLIM HARD DRIVE USB 3.0
Compare with similar items
Seagate Expansion Portable 1.5 TB External Hard Drive HDD - USB 3.0 for PC Laptop and Mac (STEA1500400)
Western Digital Elements 1.5 TB Portable External Hard Drive (Black)
Seagate 1TB Backup Plus Slim Portable External Hard Drive with Free 2 Month Adobe CC Photography Plan - Black (2019 Edition)
WD My Passport 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (Black)
Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1 TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD - Light Blue USB 3.0 for PC Laptop and Mac, 1 Year Mylio Create, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography (STHN1000402)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0; USB 2.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0; USB 2.0|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||7.6 x 2.11 x 11.35 Centimetres||8 x 1.5 x 11.7 Centimetres||11.1 x 8.24 x 2.1 Centimetres||11.48 x 7.8 x 1.17 Centimetres||11 x 8.15 x 1.63 Centimetres||11.48 x 7.8 x 1.17 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||159 grams||170 grams||—||10 grams||170 grams||10 grams|
|Memory Storage Capacity||1,000 GB||1,500 GB||1.5 TB||—||1 TB||—|
From the manufacturer
Back Up your Stuff - Anytime, Anywhere
The Backup Plus Slim Portable Drive is the simple, one-click way to protect and share your entire digital life. At 12.1 millimeters thin for up to 4TB of capacity, it’s ready to take with you and go.
Easy Manage your Favorites Wherever
All your photos, movies, and videos can be backed up using the downloadable Seagate Dashboard software, including the ones you’ve shared on Facebook, Flickr, and YouTube. Run a one-click backup or schedule an automatic backup plan to protect your files on your Backup Plus Slim Portable Drive at your convenience.
Plug-and-Play High-Speed Connectivity
High-speed USB 3.0 and 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your PC without the need of an external power supply.
Showing 1-8 of 21,444 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With extremely important data in it I had to send it for recovering data which is not included in the warranty, costed me 45000 to recover from a 4K worth device.
2) Toshiba's entire weighs is 152 grams V/S Segate's entire weighs 123 grams
3) In the inside, Toshiba's HDD weighs 110 grams V/S In the inside, Segate's HDD weighs 88 grams
i.e.) Therefore, Toshiba's case weight is 42 grams V/S Segate's case weight is 35 grams
4) Toshiba's USB cable is old fashioned and the quality is good with thicker wire V/S Segate's USB cable looks trendy but the quality is poor with thinner wire
5) Inside the case, Toshiba's HDD has 4 rubber shock-absorbers inside V/S Inside the case, Segate HDD does not have any shock-absorbers
6) Inside the case, Toshiba's USB PIN is large and good quality V/S Inside the case, Segate's USB PIN is small and poor quality
7) Toshiba's HDD is slightly thicker V/S Segate's HDD is slightly thinner
8) In the inside, The overall Toshiba HDD's built is really very good, anybody can tell V/S In the inside, The overall Segate HDD's built is really very bad, anybody can tell
9) My Toshika is about 5 years old and its almost 95% full and its running very well V/S My Segate is about 2 years old and it was almost 65% full when it stopped functioning
--- --- --- --- ---
Segate has compromised largely on quality. Please please please DO NOT BUY their Hdd, you will feel totally devastated when you will permanently loose all of your important data suddenly one day.
For more serious first-hand knowledge about built quality, you could go to a computer store and compare a "segate laptop HDD" with "other company's laptop HDD"
easy to carry
brand warranty upto 3 years
carry almost 1.8 tb space
small in size
low price when compared to 1 tb
no password protection when compared to wd passport
no shock absorbers
if u use hard drive in daily purpose and carry it from place to another than i will prefer other variants of it which has shock absorbers
**PLEASE PRESS THE HELPFUL BUTTON IF YOU LIKE THIS REVIEW ***;)
> This device is compatible with both Windows and Mac and I can say from personal experience that it runs smoothly with Windows 10.
> Seagate Dashboard software can be downloaded from their website to utilize the backup plans.
> The reading speed is adequate but the writing speed can be on the slower side unless the device policies are changed. I'll talk about it in the end.
> Though, the USB 3.0 cable is longer than WD, it is also more wobbly. The USB connection point of the drive is the most delicate part in general
and should be handled with care.
Coming back to the writing speed, it'll be slower if the policy is set to quick removal (which is the default setting). This ensures that if the USB device is removed without safely ejecting it first, it does not crash or lose any data. We can always change the policy to Better Performance in case large files have to be copied to the HD which increases the writing speed. After the data has been copied, the policy should again be switched back to quick removal to ensure safety of data.
Steps to change the device policy to increase speed:
1) Open Device Manager.
2) Click on Disk Drives and you'll find 'Seagate BUP Slim RG SCSI disk device' among other options.
3) Right click on 'Seagate BUP Slim RG SCSI disk device' and select Properties.
4) Click on the Policy tab.
5) Change the Policy to Better Performance and select Enable write caching on the device.
I'd recommend to go back to the Quick Removal Policy after you've finished writing large files on the HD.