Does what it says! Discovered this wonderful innovation from 3M after letting go our incompetent house help. Very intelligent design. Started off with one; ended up ordering two more for the workspace and a friend. I was pleased from day one but two weeks into daily usage, I happened to use our older, regular grass broom, and it instantly seemed an oddity! I found the weight to be unwieldy, the grip poor and the sweeps ineffective. That's when I realised how hooked I had become to this glider of a broom.
1. Minimal back stress : flexible branches that hold the fibre. Add to that the long handle- both making for minimal back stress. Scarce bending needed.
2. Quality materials : if you find it a tad overpriced, know that the handle is quality ABS plastic and the cleaning fibres durable.
3. Durable : can easily last nearly 2-3 times a regular broom.
4. Neat : no mess, nor any breakage as opposed to a grass broom whose own mess becomes a concern .
5. Robust : the fibres do not come off at all, stemming off four very flexible branches.
6. Effective : the ability to bend the cleaning tuft helps cover more surface area in each individual sweep.
7. No clinging : the sweetest part that I find is that there's none of that pesky 'take-back' of dust! Conventional brooms get charged with static current with sweeps, making cleaning bothersome-not here, though!
8. Detachable : the tuft of cleaning fibres can be separated from the stick to use as a proximate duster.
Cons : Really hard to find one at this point. The quality speaks for itself, but if 3M can, in the semi long run, bring it to a price point about 30-40 rupees lower, I guess it'd hit the sweet spot! Kudos!
Photos and video for your reference.