- Product Dimensions: 20.5 x 20.5 x 29 cm ; 3.6 Kg
- Item part number: 2414_04
- ASIN: B002LG6TPQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 28 February 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #43,535 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Scitec Nutrition Jumbo Professional - 7.2 lbs (Raspberry)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- It contains 55g of ultra filtered and instantized whey protein concentrates to support optimum recovery and aid muscle building.
- Provides a large dose of energy dense"6-Carb Matrix" of Maltodextrins, Oat Flour, Palatinose and Waxy Maize starch.
- Palatinose and Waxy Maize Starch are designer carbohydrates that put minimum gastric load and help in immediate replenishment of glycogen stores post workout.
- Provides a good dose of proprietary "CREA-BOMB multi component creatine matrix". Creatine is clinically proven to improve muscle performance when combined with activities like weight training and other forms of anaerobic and aerobic exercises.
- Perfect for Vegetarians. Jumbo is designed with whey protein alone and contains no other protein source.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers. Disclaimer: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for any professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or conduct any ayurvedic treatment without consulting a doctor
This product is returnable.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
JUMBO means BIG! JUMBO means STRONG!” The original JUMBO was developed to help those with very fast metabolisms (skinny “hardgainers”), or people with extreme energy demands due to their activity levels. The nutrient ratios reflect these purposes. The popularity of JUMBO – stemming from its quality and results – warranted that we develop a specific formula for the more normal and athletic metabolisms, and for the demands of typical bodybuilding training. And the second member of the JUMBO family, JUMBO PROFESSIONAL was born!
In JUMBO PROFESSIONAL we shifted the ratio towards a higher protein percentage. While providing 55 grams of high-quality protein (more than JUMBO), the serving size is smaller: 162 grams. This obviously means that the carbohydrate and caloric yield of the formula is lower, because it’s unnecessary to take in higher amounts for those people that fall under the specific body and activity types we had in mind when designing this product.
Determination of the nutritional efficiency of protein in the diet is in most cases based on estimating the extent to which dietary protein nitrogen is absorbed and retained by the body and is able to balance daily nitrogen losses. Net Protein Utilisation (NPU) is the percentage of ingested nitrogen that is retained in the body, and the Biological Value (BV) gives the percentage of absorbed nitrogen that is retained. Biological Value is the product of NPU and digestibility. Whey protein has good digestibility and amino acid composition, thus it’s Biological Value is great compared to other dietary protein sources like meat, fish, eggs or soy.
JUMBO PROFESSIONAL still features the “6-CARB” carbohydrate blend that includes oat flour, Palatinose and native waxy maize food starch.