- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Schwarzkopf Ultime Hair Color Cream, 3.3 Amethyst Black, 2.03 Ounce
|Price:||1,677.38 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||810.62 (33%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Luminous color performance and accuracy
- Intensive Care Elixir with pearl essence
- For shiny hair luxuriously soft to touch
- Vibrant colors in high definition
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Color:Amethyst Black 3.3 | Size:Ultime Hair Color Experience sublime care for your hair formulated with Intensive Care Elixir with pearl essence. For shiny hair luxuriously soft to touch, available in 22 vibrant colors in high definition shades including Magnificent Blacks, Flaming Reds, Deep Brunettes, Iconic Blondes and NEW Glowing Coppers
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
****I originally gave this three stars, because of the staining. After trying another brand of blue-black color and having the exact same staining, I've come to think that it's the color I've chosen, not the brand. The other brand (Nutrisse) also had a slight blue tinge, but it didn't cover my grays as well as Schwarzkopf, nor did the blue tinge show up as well. Schwarzkopf also kept its color longer, with less fading. I think I've found my brand of hair color.
Highly recommend to anyone with sensitivity to hair dye. Note that this does still contain common ingredients that cause hypersensitivity reactions, but from someone who went from pounding antihistamines for days after a coloring to living an itch-free life, it's worth a try.
The color lasts a LONG time - I only refresh about every 3 months, and my naturally dark brown hair is always still jet black at the ends. I've got plenty of grey hair to hide, and it does a fantastic job of covering it. Only new growth will show; it doesn't fade away.
1. Definitely rinse, rinse, RINSE until clear and follow with a shampoo (I promise it will NOT affect the color intensity!).
2. Rinse anything that splatters in the shower ASAP - color will stick to our cream-color shower walls and is a HUGE pain to get off if not rinsed off immediately.
3. Use a towel you don't care much about for a week or so, because you'll still "bleed" purple for awhile.
Love my intense blue blacks (Sapphire 1.4) . Makes hair extremely soft and the color intensity endures! My experimenting and search for the perfect Blue-Black (as I call it) with maximum hair nourishment and conditioning ended with the first time I used Schwarzkopf Ultime.