Scholl Ingrown Toenail treatment
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Most advanced treatment for ingrown toenail
- Softens nail for easy trimming
- Relieves discomfort due to ingrown toenails
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Description for Scholl Ingrown Toenail treatment
Scholl is world’s No. 1 foot care brand. It is a name synonymous today with ‘feet and foot care’ in over 70 countries worldwide. It has been looking after feet for ‘over 100 years’ now. Scholl was founded by ‘Dr William Mathias Scholl’, who made it his life-long mission to improve the health, comfort and well-being of people through their feet. This dedication remains as strong as ever and with the advent of innovations and new technologies, Scholl is able to provide an ever growing range of foot care solutions. With its long heritage in foot care, Scholl is keen to ensure that all its users get the best from its products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Wet your feet with warm water. Or better soak it in warm water and salt for few minutes.
2. Pat dry feet with towel.
3. Apply drops of this solution in side the front openings of the nail so that it seeps through.
4. Add few drops on both sides and allow it to rest for few minutes.
5. Do not wipe the solution off your nails. It will reduce the chance to soften it.
6. Continue this for atleast 3 days before you decide to trim your nail. It takes time to soak into the nails since nails are dead keratin and one of the hardest known biological polymer.
For best results use a wide mouth nail trimmer. Do not use the short small vanity ones since it will not give proper grip on the curled nail. Scholl has a good option for that too. Seek medical advise if you are not able to trim properly or if pain retains.