- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm ; 59 g
- Item model number: 696859158797
- ASIN: B00D6OWWQC
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #60,290 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Bergamot + Lime
|Price:||1,781.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||598.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Made in USA
- All natural - Free of aluminum, phthalates, and parabens
- Available in five fabulous scents
- Packaged in beautiful and sustainable glass jars
- This Item is Located and will be shipped from USA
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
|Note: Special Shipping information - This item is shipped by ground and will therefore require an additional delivery time of 3-6 days in addition to the delivery timeline displayed above. This is only applicable for items fulfilled by Amazon.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Amazon Assistant: Rs 100 cashback on purchase of Rs 499 or more on Amazon Assistant. Click Here.(Valid only on purchases made on desktop/PC). Offer ends 26 Sep. Cashback in 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Reminiscent of a summer's day with its bright citrus scent, Bergamot + Lime is a true pleasure to wear. The essential oils lend additional disinfectant and skin healing benefits.
Related items to consider
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was missing the accompanying spatula though and I had to do some DIY myself. The fragrance of this is minimal and would not interfere with any other fragrance you wish to wear.
Would keep using it.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm a guy, I sweat. Sometimes, I sweat a lot. After a really poor (read: frightening) experience with this "Clinical Strength" antiperspirant by Gillette, I began my search for a natural, quality deodorant-only alternative. After my ordeal with the aforementioned product, and a series of deodorant-only sticks that had me smelling a bit more savage than I'd like by the end of the day, a friend recommended Schmidt's. I'd never used one of their products before (much less ever heard of them), and I have to say the idea of applying deodorant by hand didn't exactly light my world on fire. All the same, I decided to give this item a go, and I'm glad I did!
I've been using this product regularly for a few months now, and I really like it. When you open the jar, the first thing you're likely to notice is the 'Bergamot and Lime' aroma. It's certainly pleasant, but maybe not what you'd expect compared to a standard, store-bought antiperspirant. I've always lived in a space where deodorants smell more like cologne than they do a smoothie shop, but for some—that’ll be part of the appeal. The scent of this item is remarkably akin to a Key Lime Yoplait; though I’ve got to tell you, it sure doesn’t taste like one! (Why I know that is, uh, unimportant, let's move along).
Inside the jar, you’ll see an adorable (for lack of a better term) little spatula that you’ll use to carve out a small piece of the product, (which has a texture a bit softer than candle wax). To apply, simply take a pea-sized quantity, hold it between your index finger and thumb to get it warmed up and malleable, and then spread it on. For reference, I don't shave my underarms, but application is still a clean, quick process.
Altogether, I'm really satisfied with the product and how successfully it neutralizes odor. The only downside I’ve observed is that application is a bit cumbersome compared to traditional sticks and gels; and cleaning your hands after application is a must. While it isn’t greasy, this product is designed to stay on and absorb moisture, so it takes a little scrubbing to remove the residue from your fingers; but that’s a small price to pay for an effective, all-natural alternative to most conventional (aluminum and chemical laden) antiperspirants and deodorants available today.
Feel free to leave me a comment or question, I’m happy to add anything else you’d like to know about the product. Thanks for taking the time to read my review, hopefully this information was useful!