- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm ; 159 g
- Item model number: 04069
- ASIN: B004CCJH10
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 8 May 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #84,880 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Schick Intuition Plus Renewing Razor
|Price:||2,846.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||5,653.00 (67%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- SCHICK(r) INTUITION (r) PUT THE SHAVE CREAM RIGHT ON THE RAZOR!
- LATHERS and MOISTURIZES during shaving --no need for soap, shave gel or body wash.
- UNIQUE SKIN CONDITIONING SOLID enriched with Vitamin E and 100% natural Aloe for moisturizing sensitive skin during shaving. Also, Hypo-Allergenic and gentle on your skin.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Schick Intuition System is the first all-in-one shaving solution - no shave gel needed! Schick Intuition Lathers Shaves in One Easy Step. The Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Razor contains ingredients that offer the purest form of sensitive care. Intuition Naturals provides five elements of skin care Aloe, Vitamin E, Hypoallergenic and No Artificial Colors with 55% of the packaging consisting of post consumer recycled materials.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Ready to give up hope, I text my sister that the razor was crap because the bar was melting so quickly. She gave me not one but two pro tips that completely changed my approach to this razor, and others. She explained that A) As with all razors, water isn't good for them, so you need to take the approach of a stand up bath when using them in the shower, don't let the water run over the razor, and the bar won't melt as fast. B) she told me I should use tea tree oil in the razor to help it last longer, and to prevent razor bumps. Apparently, the tea tree oil ( I use this brand TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! acts an as antibacterial that prevents all the dead skin and gunk you are shaving get into the small cuts you are making into your skin. Also, the tea tree oil acts as a protectant against the inevitable dulling that your razor will endure. If you end up liking the tea tree oil, I also recommend my favorite TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) with tea tree oil that works really well with the oil for your face. So with these two tips I'm having a completely different experience and I absolutely love it! I recommend this for all the ladies who shave on a daily basis.
The built in shave cream/lotion/gel, whatever it is, works better than putting on shave gel. I also find it's almost a tad protective to prevent nicks so I use this for my teens learning to shave as well. When I use anything else anymore I feel like it's too close of a shave. Someone said its because of the cheap blade on other products not that this doesn't shave as well. I have no idea if that's true but I've used this since it came out and I don't ever feel like my shave isn't close enough. There's close enough and there's "I may have stripped some skin" feeling, I don't need the later thank you very much. A smooth shave is plenty and I get that with this. Last pro, so many scent options. Yes, I don't smell my legs, heck I'm not even sure I smell the scent when I'm shaving but I like options and I like all the choices they have so let me enjoy it when I open the package. The handle is large, easy to grip and use and it comes with a shower hanger. The bulkiness of the handle plus the bulkiness of the strip make it impossible for it to have a fancy swivel head or anything like that but it does tilt and adjusts in height to the shave bar. Again, I don't need a fancy swivel for a strip your skin close shave. I tried the other brand that has a built in shave bar and though I liked the way that shave bar lasted, i hated the super close shave.
Ok, now the con. The front side of the shave bar gets used up way before the back. If you're doing your underarms and all of both legs you'll be lucky to get 2 shaves out of one blade, long legs just 1 for sure. If you shave every day, that's easily $3 a day. Refer back to the first paragraph, I do not shave every day, I can handle $3-$6 a week. I'm no engineer but you'd think it could be reversible or some other improvement to make it more efficient because I have to imagine the blade can handle more than 1 shave. My only suggestion is subscribe and save unless you can find a coupon.