- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education (1 January 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070459177
- ISBN-13: 978-0070459175
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 0.8 x 26.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,35,350 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Schaum's Outline of Electrical Power Systems (Schaum's Outlines) Paperback – 1 Jan 1990
Handpicked books for childrenA selection of finest books for children, recommended by experts
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you want top grades and excellent understanding of electric power systems, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have! It takes you step-by-step through the subject and gives you accompanying related problems with fully worked solutions. You also get hundreds of additional problems to solve on your own, working at your own speed. This superb Outline clearly presents every aspect of real-world power system calculation and implementation. Famous for their clarity, wealth of illustrations and examples, and lack of dreary minutia, SchaumÕs Outlines have sold more than 30 million copies worldwide. Compatible with any textbook, this Outline is also perfect for standardized test or professional exam review.
From the Back Cover
Master electric power systems with Schaum's--the high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct format--without overwhelming you with unnecessary details. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to remember--fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- 185 solved problems covering every aspect of electric power systems, with step-by-step solutions
- Hundreds of additional practice problems, with answers supplied
- An easy-to-understand overview of electric power system principles
- A concise, focused presentation of concepts from basic formulas and theories to actual applications, including stability and protection
- Clear and useful methods for performing calculations for real-world power systems, with examples
If you want top grades and thorough understanding of electric power systems, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I can't comment on the accuracy of the problems as I haven't tried them since so many people complained about them.
If I had it to do over again I would probably shop more for a reference like this.