- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Random House (11 June 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0099590085
- ISBN-13: 978-0099590088
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 3.7 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,265 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind Paperback – 11 Jun 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"I would recommend Sapiens to anyone who’s interested in the history and future of our species" (Bill Gates)
"Interesting and provocative… It gives you a sense of how briefly we’ve been on this Earth" (Barack Obama)
"Jaw dropping from the first word to the last… It may be the best book I’ve ever read" (Chris Evans)
"Tackles the biggest questions of history and the modern world… Written in unforgettably vivid language" (Jared Diamond)
"Startling... It changes the way you look at the world" (Simon Mayo)
"Sapiens is a starburst of a book, as enjoyable as it is stimulating" (Sunday Express)
"One of the best books I’ve read recently… Gives an excellent overview of how our species has developed" (Lily Cole)
"Sweeps the cobwebs out of your brain… Radiates power and clarity, making the world strange and new" (Sunday Times)
What makes us brilliant? What makes us deadly? What makes us Sapiens? This bestselling history of our species challenges everything we know about being human.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its unbelievable how author put forth history/future of humankind in such an never ending enthusiastic manner.
loved both the books
Author writes there brief history and belive me it's more than just brief, if a person has to cover all human history of sapiens it would take more than 25000 pages. Page quality is nice
More than 450 pages
Go for it.
In the book Harari has explained many historical,economical, scientific term in such a simple language so that everyone can understand it.
Throughout the book Harari has intrigued the reader with his question which makes us to really introspect the real meaning of progress.
A must read even for those who hated history during their school days.
His thoughts are conveyed with scientific backing and has all the necessary facts too.
For a person who loves philosophy and also needs scientific approach. This book is a must read.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I've marked this book all over with pencil, so much is the data that one can cull from...Read more
Also tells about what to or what's not.