- Paperback: 712 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall India Learning Private Limited; 2 edition (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8120342232
- ISBN-13: 978-8120342231
- Product Dimensions: 23.1 x 17.8 x 3.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #76,954 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sap Hr Personnel Administration and Recruitment: Technical Reference and Learning Guide Paperback – 2011
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
P. K. AGRAWAL was a Program Manager at Tata Technologies Limited, Pune. He received his Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, and his Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering from NITIE, Mumbai. He has over 31 years of experience in several areas of Industrial Engineering and Information Technology. He is a certified SAP consultant in SAP HR with 8 years experience. He also does consulting and teaching in SAP HR. He may be contacted at 09822847682 or firstname.lastname@example.org He has several publications to his credit including two papers each in International Journal of Production Research and European Journal of Operational Research.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.