Sante Fruit Granola, 350g
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Granola is based on whole grain oats
- Has a higher nutritional value in comparison to other cereals such as wheat and rye in particular
- Unsaturated fatty acids such as oleic and linolenic are the predominant fatty acids in oat fats
- Rich source of dietary fibre
- Made entirely from natural ingredients
All food products are non-returnable.
Granola is made entirely from natural ingredients, without preservatives or artificial colourings. Cane sugar and sea salt are also added. Granola is made from whole-grain cereals and retains all the valuable components in them including: B vitamins, vegetable protein and minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, iron and zinc. Granola is a rich source of dietary fibre the world health organisation (WHO) recommends consuming 20 40 g of fibre a day. Fibre, consumed with a balanced diet, helps to lose weight because it expands as it absorbs water, filling the stomach. Thereby, it reduces hunger and delays the moment when food leaves the stomach.